studio 🙄

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆 • ⚡

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆 • ⚡

Keisha's pov :

Before the flight to Atlanta I notified my family. But right now..

I'm already in Atlanta,I also booked a studio session since I was gonna be there for .. hmm- uh 1 month,I also got a luxery hotel luckily.

I'm not used to luxurious stuff since I don't spend my money on things,but it was my only option,and I heard that the paparazzi near where I'm staying is NOT PLAYING!

Seriously tho..
So I decided to go to a luxery hotel, because I don't wanna get interviewed 1000 times
because I rented a old home or something,mainly since I'm a celebrity.

I have to go to the studio today and after settling in I'm going to amp's crib.
To stream with Kai
Which is in LIKE- 1 day.
Well atleast I can see Agent soon..

I'm going to the studio with Busta rhymes for his new single..

"BEACH BALL" if yk what I'm saying-

AHEM-

As I perused my wardrobe, meticulously searching for the ideal ensemble for the forthcoming studio session with Busta Rhymes, I finally stumbled upon it.

I'm not dressing up like a Beyonce back up dancer at Studio sessions soo-
Without the backpack //

With lyrics meticulously crafted and stored on my phone, specifically tailored for a Jamaican single, I knew I had to elevate the authenticity by infusing an accent.

I grabbed a gray bag and put a pair of glasses in it,I have 2 pairs of glasses if you're wondering. I don't need them urgently but it makes lyrics reading easier.

Lots of people think it's a signature look.
I walked around and already saw paparazzi storming in..

Jeez, this was clearly not the UK..
I tried covering my face and entered my driver's car.
I got to meet a few fans while walking to  my personal driver's car,
i even waved at my fans with a pearly white smile while the car was moving.i even saw fans running behind the car..

I giggled and waved making them see me but only behind the car.

I was scrolling on Instagram while the car ride since it was half an hour.

•