:: Convenience storeee ::

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆 ⚡•

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆 ⚡•

𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 •

As i walked out of my luxurious apartment, I decided to take a stroll to my favorite convenience store in the UK. Despite my fame and success, i enjoyed the freedom of being able to go about my day without the need for bodyguards or a glamorized appearance.

Dressed comfortably in an oversized hoodie, booty shorts, and a bra underneath,I embraced the anonymity that my hometown provided.
It reeks of cigarettes.

As i walked down the street, my music playing in my AirPods, i couldn't help but accidentally sing a part of my own song instead of just humming. I laughed it off, enjoying the carefree moment. At the convenience store, i greeted the worker who had become familiar with my visits.

The worker noticed a hint of confusion in my accent, a mix of her British roots and her interactions with American friends and family.
I could see the confusion on his face and explained it before walking to the drinks aisle.

Nobody POV •

As Keisha reaches for the last Sprite, her hand brushes against Agent 00's. Their eyes meet, and for a moment, time seems to stand still. Keisha's anger melts away as she realizes who she's face-to-face with. It's Agent 00 from AMP, the group her brother's group, Beta Squad collaborated with!

A smile spreads across Keisha's face, and she can't help but chuckle at the coincidence. Agent found her voice angelic,not ONLY her singing voice,but her laugh,her face,her own talking voice was angelic!
..
They strike up a conversation, bonding over their shared connection and mutual love for music.
Agent even found out her personality is angelic too.

Keisha discovers that Agent 00 is just as funny and charming in person as he is on screen.

Keisha walks away from the neighborhood store with a new saved number in her telephone
and a Sprite in hand and a heart full of anticipation. Little did she know, this unexpected meeting might the start of an incredible journey filled with laughter, creativity, and endless possibilities.

As she got back at home she switched her sneakers with flip flops,and went to use her macbook in her living room.

Until she got a bunch of messages,LIKE- her phone was blowing up on tiktok and Instagram.

While this was happening agent pov was happening,so both povs were happening at the same time..

It'll make more sense later /

Agent pov ::
I got to the place me and amp were staying at and told them about Keisha,and her beauty's. I expected them to know her music already,which they did since she has a lot of viral tiktok sounds.
"Ooohhh herr" Kai said pointing at the photo I found of her on google.
"She look like a thot" Duke said while putting his shoulders up.

"I ain't never seen a good singer,rapper AND A THOT at the same exact time but keep talking yo shit"
Agent 00 said trying to defend Keisha.
"Just follow her, trust me you'll get along with her it's Kenny's sister!"
"Kenny Marcus,Kenny Rogers,Kenny Brown,Kenny Roberts,Kenny Jones,Ke-"
Kai said counting with his fingers.

So I mugged him and told Kai, "It's just Kenny from Beta squad, chill." Kai laughed it off, and the whole group ended up following Kimora on TikTok and Instagram. Her Instagram was verified, so it wasn't that hard to find her, and her TikTok had the same username as her Instagram, and of course, it was verified too!

Keisha pov ::
Apparently I got 6 dudes to follow me almost in the exact same minute. One of those dudes was the guy that I met at the store.
Lord- what was his name againnn.
Gosh I'm so bad at remembering names,I clicked on his Instagram profile and read agent 00.

OHH-

"I know damn well agent 00 ain't his real name!" I thought to myself and went to google since it would be disrespectful to just- ask him that the first day we've met.

I put my question in the search bar.
Hmmm

"Din Muktar ?.. hell no I'm sticking to agent 00 it's gon take me a century to pronounce that" I said while talking to myself out loud.

While I was trying to pronounce this name I even got a message on Instagram. I checked it out:

He literally gave me 10 reasons or something to go to Atlanta to stream with him

He literally gave me 10 reasons or something to go to Atlanta to stream with him..I mean- they did also go from Atlanta to the UK..

I eventually booked a ticket to Atlanta
and I might be planning to have a concert in Atlanta,and having a studio session with Busta rhymes,Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne for Busta's new single!

Atlanta might actually be fun.

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆

𝖠𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍 00 ⚡ •

Niniwroteittt 🙄