chapter 1; Your a Dad?

Note: I honestly may hate this a few weeks so I could delete it lol. Also New Mexico is one of my favorite states to write for some reason so of course I chose her for this. Also I headcanon for a bunch of reasons that the states stay in human disguises for the most part vs showing their flags and go by their human names.
-------------------------------

Another week, another meeting. America tapped his pen against the table quickly. This meeting was running too slowly, and he needed to get home. DC and the 13 could only handle the other children for so long before everything goes to hell.

"America!" A country yelled, causing America to pick his head up to UN. "it's your turn to speak" UN said. America sighed, turned off his currently buzzing phone, and walked up to the front of the room.

"Alright so listen up cause I want to go home!" America yelled to everyone, causing anyone who was talking to go quiet. "so climate change" America clapped his hands with an overdramatic smile. "how fun- so anyways in my country-"

"America turn off that bloody phone please!" Britain yelled as his son's phone started to go off again. America groaned as he looked at the caller I.D. "ugh give me a second" The American muttered, holding the phone up to his ear.

"What do you need?" America whispered into the phone. "It's going a bit longer but I'll be- no, no you don't, look I'll be there in like a half hour if you let me finish this okay? Okay bye, love you" He sighed and hung up the phone, turning back to his presentation. "anyways!" He gestured to the poster behind him. "climate change"

Now three loud knocks sounded from the door. A series of groans and curse words came from the countries as UN opened the door. The organization's eyes widened. "who are you?" He asked dumbfounded. Countries tried to look past the large personification to see what had him so confused.

Then a small girl, who looked about 10 to 12, who also appeared human, ran into the meeting room. She was tall for her age with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and light brown eyes. Her eyes raced across the room until they met Mexico and America's faces. "Mami! Papi!" She yelled at them. "¡tienes que volver a casa! Now!"

Mexico crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair. "whatever is happening gets directed to your father, not me" She said.

The other countries(and the organization) in the room went completely quiet for once. Mexico and America knew a human child? And it seemed like she considered them her parents, which was even odder because the two clearly did not get along that well.

"Junior, baby, I told Elias I'll be home in like a half hour, can't it wait?" America asked with a sigh. He walked towards the girl and kneeled down to her level.

"No!" The girl, Junior, replied. "Flor is having an episode and he won't let District help!" She yelled.

"America! Who's the human kid?" UN asked, crossing his arms.

America looked up, caught between answering his daughter and answering UN. "she's not human, she's one of my states, her name is New Mexico" He stated. "and I need to go" He took the girl's hand and began to walk out.

"Wait!" A country called. America clenched his fist and turned around yet again. "your states have personifications?" The country, Finland asked.

America ran his hand down his face. "did you idiots really not know that my states are personified?" He asked. Multiple countries either shook their heads or looked down, possibly embarrassed.

"Even I didn't know that, United States" UN admitted. America and a few other countries snickered at this.

America, who's arm was being pulled by New Mexico, looked at the organization. "well as much as I would love to have that conversation with you Nations, I need to go" He stated, walking out the door, leaving probably about a third of the room in shock.

"America is a father!?" Austria exclaimed to the room.

"You all are dumb if you didn't know that" Britain deadpanned.