Chapter 2- Everyone is dumb

The next day America was just in the building to get his work done and get out. His children were all in disarray this week and he just needed to get home to deal with it. So far he had dealt with 2 panic attacks, New York almost catching breakfast on fire, and a night terror.

   As the American walked down the hall towards his office he ignored ignorant countries trying to ask him questions. As far as he was concerned they could literally ask any other country with states, Providences, or territories. Germany, Britain, Australia, they were all free so he saw no reason for him to be bothered by stupid questions.

   Unfortunately his plan to avoid everyone was interrupted by New Zealand grabbing him and pushing him against a wall. "how could you not tell me your states are personified!?" He asked.

   "It wasn't like they were a secret Zea" America replied, pushing his brother away from him. "I really have things I need to do, so please can't we talk about this later?" He asked.

   New Zealand threw his hands up. "Then Teina, why didn't I know?" He asked.

   America sighed and began to walk off, being closely followed by the new zealander. "I'm not sure Zea"

   "Well can I meet them!?"

   America was to yell at him, but then a good idea came to him. He turned to his brother. "you know what brother? Why don't you collect all the countries that would, and y'all meet me on Thursday and we'll talk about my states okay? Help y'all understand so you stop tormenting me"

   New Zealand mulled this suggestion over for a few seconds before nodding. "okay, yeah I'll do that!" He replied, before running off much to America's pleasure.  The american then walked down the hall, and finally made it to his office.

   America sat on his desk chair and immediately began clacking away on his computer. First he sent an email to all of his kids telling them about the arrangements for some countries to talk about them and possibly met them. He then opened up the folder of paperwork he needed done for both the UN and NATO. About 5 hours later when he was finished with all of that he texted his brother, asking for a date as soon as possible. Then he left the UN building, and went back to DC.

   God why is everyone so idiotic?

Note: the next chapter is longer I swear lol, I'm also not very proud of this chapter but I wasn't sure what to do instead.