Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra

Hey my lovely readers hope you all are doing good, really sorry for the late update Let's start××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××Abhimanyu's pov :

Let's start
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Abhimanyu's pov :

It's Monday today and as usual I am leaving for the hospital "Abhi" Shivani called me when I was about to sit in my car. "What!" I said coldly turning towards her. "Well even I am going to the hospital so can I come with you" she said softly with hope in her eyes.

"No, you come in another car." I said "but.... not allowing her to complete I sat in the car and drove away.

It's been a week since that coffee incident and I am avoiding her completely. I feel angry whenever I remembered how I melted that day, it was a mistake, I can't let my walls down.

Though my heart doesn't agree with me, but for me it's still wrong, May be she was right I keep reminding myself to stay away from her and to hate her by repeating those words to her. It's a reminder to me more then to her.

I don't know what she is upto next nor I trust her with anything, this marriage was for revenge and I will make sure I completely my revenge. 'and what after revenge? Divorce?' questioned my brain. May be yes, well I will figure it out later. For now revenge is what I have set my mind on.

With a cold and dangerous expansion on my face, I speed up the car and drove to the hospital.

"Good morning Dr. Abhimanyu" All the interns wished me as i entered. I nodded to them, These interns are under my responsibility as I am their clinical supervisor.

I explained them their tasks for the day, told them what to do and by what time it should be done. "I hope you all understood" I questioned them. They all nodded their head "I need words from you guys" I said sternly scaring them to death. "Yes, Dr. Abhimanyu" they said quickly and left to their respective departments.

Well, being cold has become my nature, seeing fear in people's eyes for me has become normal to me and this is what I want. The colder I be the farther they stay.

Everyone has fear in their eyes when they see me except for one, and trust me she get on my nerves.

As I was thinking this there was a knock at the door and there she enters in all her glory wearing a red kurti with a white coat, her brown hair open freely making her look beautiful and her black eyes held passion, love, care and determination in them.

The person I hate and the only person I want to destroy. ' then you shouldn't describe her so beautifully' said my subconscious. 'Oh please shut up' I replied back.
(Well I also agree with his subconscious mind🤭)