7.

Sorry for late update...
Don't forget to tell me how this chapter is.. Yhis chapter is only related to Aadya and Daksh

 Yhis chapter is only related to Aadya and Daksh

Aadya is trying to remove her safety pin from her saree but she was not able to remove that pin.
She was continuously trying to remove her saree pin but it got stuck with her saree.. She even didnot notice that someone was standing behind her.
"Mai aapki koi madad kr du? " Someone asked in a mocking voice from behind.. And It's none other than her that jerk husband , Mr. Daksh Agnihotri...

"Huuuh? " She came out of her trains of thoughts....

"Mai madad kr du kuch aapki? ", he said while tracing his finger on her lips. Her breath gets hitched becz of their closeness. She gets nervous easily around him.

"Does she know? Why did she get easily nervous around him ..? Does she have any answer??.... " NAaah..

"Why are you doing this? ", she yanked his fingers from her lips, maintaining a safe distance from him while he was standing there like a statue..

" What? ", He slipped his veiny arms around her shoulder tightly who was busy trying to free her from him.

"Like you don't know anything Mr. Jerk Agnihotri ", she grunted like a small animal making him chuckle at her .

" Jerk??, seriously Mrs. Aadya Daksh Agniihotri? ", he praised her in his fake British tone as it is not new for him....
He had become accustomed to hearing this 'jerk' words from her mouth..
He has forbidden even his girlfriend to be called by such a childish name. But
He has no objection if his wife calls him by this childish names.

"Hey bhagwan... Aapko saram nhi aati hai aapne aap ko jerk bolte huyeee.... Hawwwww? ", Aadya made lots of funny faces as she insulted him like a pro.. He wiggled his eyebrows and cocked his head.

" Kyuu jaanat chlna chehngi kya aap mere sath, jo mujhe ab aap saram ke bare me bhi sikhane lagi hai? " He teased her with his most uttered face..

"Bhagwan aapko mere sath narak me hi bhej de... Waise bhi jannat me aPke liye kuch hai hi nhi", As she laughed out loudly when those words flow out from her mouth without any filter...
Leaving her shoulder, he firmly hold her waist making her sigh in annoyance. But she did not utter any words to him because she knew that Daksh will not gonna listen to her...

("May God send you to hell with me...anyway there is nothing for you in heaven.")

She squealed in his arms but he was not ready to leave her from his clutch.

"Ye to aap hamari madad nhi krrhe hai aur uper se swarg me jane ki bate krte hai? Gajab insaan hai aap? Dimaag aapka ghutno me hai ki kidney me?, phle ye to bataye aap hme? ", she showed her index finger towards him like a 5 yrs toddler who shows their finger to something as they want.
Daksh gasped in surprise at the sight of his wife who is behaving like a 5 years old child...
She was giggling like a sober person.