10.

Don't forget to vote and comment please.

Please share your honest rxn on this chapter in the comment section.
I know this chapter us not good but still I tried hard to write this chapter..

                [Author's POV]

As soon as Divya opened the door.
Uchatya pinned her against the wall while pushing. His angry and high breath is fanning on Divya's face. She can feel his breath near her ear.
Instantly her breath got hitched when Uchatya mumbled something in her ear, giving goosebumps to her.

"Lil biwi", he whispered.

Her legs are  not supporting her, it's getting weak after listening, his deep and hard voice.

Getting the courage, she asked, " What? "
She looked into eyes, trying to find, now what does he want from her?

Paying attention to her  words while scanning her face.
He tried to detect some lies  in her words but  to his disappointment he didnot figure out any lie.she seriously didn't understand his sentence.

"You don't know really?, what am I talking about? ", He  strokes her face slowly, making her goosebumps stand on her skin.
She could feel the close approximate climax between them as well as he can feel too.

"What? ", she  groaned at him now and  didn't want to hurt him, so she pushed him slightly.

" Just tell me clearly, what do you want to know. Don't beat about the bush here okay, come to the main point Mr.Agnihotri", folding her hands on her chest,she shricked at him.

He felt a pang of guilt about the way she was treating him while gazing at her,he said, " Why you clinged to the Vivaan and hugged him tightly? ", As soon as he said that making her look at him.

"Like seriously you are mad", her eyes are saying these words.

"Are you gone mad? , what did you just said? I think you sold your brain in your stomach? ", she added.
"Am I right? ", she uttered these words in disbelief, he is acting like possessive man.

" Shut up? ", he commanded her.

" You shut up and let me go now, one more thing, Vivaan is like my brother and lastly bye bye Mr. Jalkukade ", she runned towards the door while shouting, making him smile shyly.

" This girl ", he bobbed his head left and right while laughing. He doesn't know why he is feeling jealous of his own brother. When he clearly told her to not think of any hope from his side and this marriage

" Then why I'm trying to be with her", he asked his brain , while finding the solution to his puzzled problem.

" You don't know, why? ", his inner thoughts ask this question to him.