2

Kiania

today is my first day of school that's why i woke up early today, i'm picking my outfit right now, i just picked white t-shirt along with the white trousers, i'm in the mood wearing all white.

"it's too early pa kiania, eat your breakfast" aling nena said, aling nena was right but i don't wanna eat breakfast here, i want mcdo "i need to go aling nena just tell mom and dad that i left early" and went to my car.

while i'm driving avery texted me that her car is broke so she want me to fetch her, that bitch.
"do you have your schedule na?" she asked me while putting some make-up on, i just nodded.

"OMG GOD" avery said "i forgot to eat breakfast" i hit her arm, akala ko kung ano na, nagdrive thru muna kami before kami pumuntang school.

"i forgot to tell you, i'm your classmate" i said to avery, agad naman etong ngumiti at humawak sa kamay ko, that's why palagi kaming pinagkakamalan na magjowa, this bitch is so clingy in public.

pagpasok namin sa first subject namin meron agad friends si avery, "hey kiania meet troy traverson" the boy offered me a handshake i just looked at he's hand "oh sorry" agad naman akong kinurot ni avery kaya wala ako nagawa kundi makipag shake hand.

biglang tumahimik yung room nang may pumasok na babae, i think this is our professor.

the professor started to write something on the board, Shavlione Sanchez i think that's her name, but my ex and her have the same name.

"i don't want anyone to call me in my first name, just call me miss Sanchez understand?" agad namang kami sumagot "i will be your professor in Mapeh and start to read our topic because i will give you a quiz tomorrow, that's all class dismissed" ano ba yan, advance reading agad? first meeting palang eh.

lalabas sana ako ng biglang "you" titingin sana ako sa palagid ko kaso kami nalang pala ni ma'am Sanchez yung nandito "yes ma'am" i smiled at her and she just give me a deadlook "bring those to my office" and left me, tsk siya na ngalang naguutos.

"where do i put this ma'am?" her office smells so good and it's clean, "just put it on my table" and she sit in her swivel chair, damn umupo lang siya pero ang hot niya tignan.

"what's your name" she asked me while looking at her laptop "kiania kyle po" she just nod "do you need anything ma'am?" umiling lang ito at lumabas nako, that's so awkward.

ma'am Sanchez face is so familiar even her eyes it's like I've seen it before and her first name is similar to my ex name.

avery texted me that nasa cafeteria daw siya and inorderan na daw niya rin ako ng food.

"where did you go?" she asked me while drinking her milktea "ma'am Sanchez just need a hand" agad naman tong tumango at bumalik sa pag inom.

while we're eating 3 professor come to our table "may we sit here?" the professor asked agad naman tumango si avery, i looked at the professor who sat be side me, omg it's ma'am Sanchez pala.

"btw im professor azya and i'm with miss Sanchez and vienna" azya? parang i heard her name na? " ma'am azya" agad naman tong tumingin sakin at ngumiti "do you have rp acc dati?" agad naman nanlaki yung mata niya.

"i used to why? and you looked familiar to me miss?" what i think she's elise my rp friend "Zafrino" agad namang tong napatakim sa bunganga niya "O.M.G vienna she's my old friend in rp" omgg she is "omg how are u" sasagot sana ako ng biglang may kumalabog sa table namin "can u shut up guys?" malamig na sabi ni ma'am sanchez kaya tumahimik kami.

all my subject are done and i'm here at the parking lot "hey kiania" i heard someone called me "professor azya" i saw her bright smile and i saw miss Sanchez on her side, always grumpy.

"can we have a ride?" she asked me agad naman akong tumango, buti nalang nalinisan ni manong Ernesto yung car ko.

ma'am azya sit to the passenger while ma'am sanchez is on the back "so do still remember troy, the who used to like you?" i just nod and continue driving "diba you used to like me?"agad naman ako nagulat sa sinabi niya.

"past is past ma'am" this is so awkward sa sobrang daming maalala niya ayan pa "no wonder dati kang campus crush, the beauty and the handsomeness is fighting to your face" nambobola naman to si ma'am.

i looked at the mirror to checked on ma'am sanchez, i was so surprised when she caught me looking at her.

"anyways shavlione" di na ako nakigulo sa usapan nila dahil it's all about the school lang naman.

"thanks for riding us" ma'am azya before entering their apartment, she and ma'am sanchez are neighbors.

----------------------

Fuckk i'm late to ma'am sanchez class, i'm here at my classroom door and i can see ma'am sanchez is already discussing.

"Why are you late?" paalis palang ako nang marinig ko yung boses niya para bang galit na galit "uhh- uhm i'm s-" she cut me off "i don't wanna hear excuses detention now" fuck i will be dead pag nalaman to ni mom.

while drawing something i remember na nalabhan na pala ni manang jo yung handkerchief na binigay sakin ng isang girl when i was crying sa seaside.

while whipping my sweats i was startled when someone tap my shoulder, it's just ma'am sanchez lang pala, she look hot right now cause she's wearing her glasses, i wonder how old is she?

"done checking me out" i felt the heat on my cheeks, i'm not even checking her out, just describing "anyways where do you got that" she mean my handkerchief "why po ma'am i got from a lady that i don't know who she is" she just nod and go back to her chair.

she was about to hand me something when she trip to something and i just felt her hand on my thing, omg please let me out of here lord.

i can see her face turning into tomato dahil sobrang pula niya "what was that miss zafrino?" she asked me, i just ran and left her go to the restroom, no she feel it she felt my thing.