20

kiania

after my classes I went to shavs office because I don't have anything to do.

I opened the door and I didn't see her  in her chair maybe she's in her bedroom, I checked the bedroom and she wasn't there, where is she? tapos naman na mga class niya?

these days I've been spending time with her, I have 3days to spend my time with her, it really hurts me that we need to be apart again. but it's for us, I need to kill someone before he/she kill us.

I heard something in the bathroom so I checked it, I saw her throwing up, mabilis ko siyang tinayo at tinanong agad siya

"are you okay? do want to go to the doctor? " sunod sunod kong tanong sakanya "no, I'm fine" she said calmly, I told her to sit muna dahil medyo nahihilo pa ito.

she rest on my shoulder and a minute later she was asleep so I let her, later flight kona and I don't want her to know that I'm going to italy, I still can't stop thinking kung ano magiging bunga ng pagalis ko ng wala paalam.

after she woke up, we went to my sanctuary, I left her in the garden because I'm going to prepare our dinner. I will sleeping pills on her drink para makatulog siya and I will finally leave her.

"wah it's so good love" she said while eating her food "why aren't you eating? " she asked "nothing love" I smiled at her, I don't want to leave her but I need to, she finally drink her wine, she will sleep in a minute.

"love my eyes are so.... " she's now sleeping, I'm sorry my love, I need to go, before I go I remind mio my cousin to always spy at her.

I looked at shav who is now sleeping, I kissed her at her forehead and touch her soft cheeks before leaving her.

POV Shavlione

I woke up with a heavy headache the first thing that came to my mind is Kyle, I looked around and I don't see anyone in here.

I went inside the house, while walking to the kitchen I saw a note, I can feel my heart beat became fast

while reading it, I can feel my tears coming to my cheeks, where is she? I need her? babalik pa naman siya? there's so many questions in my head but all I do was crying.

I'm sorry love, I need to go, I just need to finish something abroad I don't want you to come with me because you might get hurt, but I promise I will comeback and we will continue our happy life love, but not for now,

pangako ko ako'y babalik mahal ko
- Kyle

I cried all night and I'm still here where she left me, I want her warmth, I need her beside me, I need to tell her that I'm pregnant.

yes I'm pregnant for 3weeks, I want to tell her earlier but I pass out, my family and her family has been calling me but I'm not answering them even my co - professor.

I didn't realize that I'm slept last night cryiher azya is here comforting me, I don't know where to start again.

I miss her, I miss her warm touch, while crying I saw my phone ringing, dad is calling me.

"dad... " I'm trying not to cry "the janitor in the school told me that you're throwing up yesterday" I remember throwing before kiania left me, I want tell kiania that I'm pregnant but pano? wala na siya sa tabi ko?

after telling my dad that I'm pregnant I went to my room to get some sleep.

-----
tagal ng update