Part 3

In the morning, Zero found himself still deep in slumber, his body betraying the exhaustion from relentless training with Leo. Anticipating a calm and quiet morning, he was abruptly jolted awake by a sudden sound.

"BANGUN PAGI! GOSOK GIGI, CUCI MUKA TAK MANDI!"

"Arghhhh! What the fuck!?" Zero exclaimed, bewildered by the unexpected wake-up call.

Y/N, already awake and engrossed in her writing, glanced up. "Language," she scolded with a hint of annoyance.

"W-what? H-how, why are you even waking up early for?" Zero asked, still trying to shake off the remnants of sleep.

"Accidentally," Y/N replied, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, hinting at a morning that had taken an unplanned turn.

"Okay, well, just answer me, what the heck was that sound from earlier?" Zero asked, still recovering from the abrupt awakening.

"Oh, it's my alarm. I like the song," Y/N replied casually.

"You know what? I'm not even gonna ask where you got that, but what time is it?"

"4:10," Y/N replied.

"4 what!?" Zero exclaimed in shock. "Yeah, I'm getting back to sleep."

"Oh no, you're not, motherfragger," Y/N declared, playfully pulling Zero off the bed and leaving him sprawled on the floor. The morning had taken an unexpected turn, and Damia seemed determined to ensure that Zero was wide awake for it.

"Ughhh... I'm still tired..." Zero groaned.

"Well, you better get used to living with me because I wake up early most of the time," Y/N declared, grabbing her towel. "Now please get out; I'm going to take a shower."

"Ughhh, fine," Zero acquiesced, reluctantly leaving the bedroom.

"You can watch Netflix in the living room if you want," Y/N added.

Zero heard her suggestion but didn't think much of it. He proceeded to settle in the living room, flipping through shows on Netflix while Y/N indulged in a refreshing shower. The morning, which began with an unexpected wake-up call, unfolded with a blend of routine and newfound dynamics in their shared space.

Y/N swiftly emerged from the refreshing shower, the warmth lingering as she dressed in her school attire. Zero, catching a glimpse, couldn't contain his confusion.

"Why the school clothes? What's happening?" he questioned, his eyes wide with surprise.

With a smirk, Y/N replied, "It's a school day, my friend. Thursday, to be precise. I'll be back at 12:00."

Zero's face twisted in disbelief. "Wait, it's a school day? I am 𝗇𝗈𝗍 prepared for this."

Y/N, undeterred, issued a directive, "Well, get ready, because you're coming with me. We're walking too."

Sighing in resignation, Zero accompanied Y/N on their journey to school. Along the way, Damia, with her characteristic wit, playfully taunted Zero about his lack of readiness.

"Come on, Zero, it's not a survival expedition. Just be yourself and we'll survive the day together," she teased.

On their journey to school, Y/N spotted her friend Aleena also en route, and the two began chatting animatedly.

"Ha, Y/N, kenapa kau tak jawab mesej aku malam tadi?" Aleena inquired.

"Ah, sorry la. Aku busy malam tadi, hehe," Y/N replied, a playful smile on her face.

Zero, observing their conversation in a language unfamiliar to him, wore a puzzled expression but opted to stay silent, intrigued by their interaction.

Y/N glanced at Zero, hidden from Aleena's view, before turning her attention back to her friend. "Uh, Aleena, aku nak bagitahu kau sesuatu la."

"Hm? Apa dia?" Aleena asked.

"Malam tadi, Aku dengan parents aku ada kemalangan, dan aku seorang je yang survive," Y/N revealed.

"Eh!? Habis tu, siapa yang jaga kau sekarang? Dan macam mana kau nampak elok je, takde luka pun?" Aleena exclaimed, momentarily halting her bicycle.

"Well, ada satu 'ultra warrior' kau tahu kan macam mana ultraman selalu datang bumi untuk selamatkan kita kan? Ada satu ultra ni, warna dia macam biru dengan merah la, pastu dia pakai sut warna hitam. Dia fuse dengan aku so sekarang aku human host dia. Disebabkan dia, aku heal lagi cepat dari manusia biasa," Y/N explained, revealing the extraordinary twist in her tale.

Aleena's gaze fixated on Damia, a peculiar yet intriguing expression crossing her face. "Ih, tak percaya lah engkau ni. Terlebih tengok kartun ni. " she said, not believing in anything Y/N said.

Damia grunted, "Yelah, anyway bye. Nanti jumpa do kelas."

As Y/N strolled toward class, Zero, clearly perplexed, inquired about the language exchange with Aleena. "What language were you speaking, and who's that girl?"

With a grin, Y/N explained, "That's Aleena, my friend. We were speaking Malay. Don't worry, we'll learn it in class."

Zero, wide-eyed, protested, "I'm not learning with you!"

Y/N reassured him, "Well, now you are. Malay is easy; I learned English from games and TV shows. You can do the same with Malay!"

Zero, already having a challenging day, looked frustrated. Escaping the tightening tector gear was tough enough, and now, a language lesson added to his woes.

As Y/N settled into her morning routine in class, a boy named Zakhwan teased her about someone named Said, sending laughter echoing through the room. Irritated, Damia left for the cafeteria, leaving Zero confused.

"What was that about? Is he your friend?" Zero inquired.

Y/N sighed, "Zakhwan isn't my friend. The whole class ships me with Said for no reason, and I hate it."

Zero, mischievous, teased, "Oh, I think you do have a crush on this Said."

Fed up, Y/N shoved Zero into the nearby washroom, unleashing a flurry of frustration on him. "Sorry! I was just joking!" Zero pleaded amid the onslaught.

Y/N abruptly stopped, leaving Zero nursing his wounds. "Where did you learn that move?" he groaned.

"I have silat lessons. I pick up a few things,"Y/N explained nonchalantly as they resumed their day, leaving Zero both sore and enlightened.

__________________________________________________________________

I'm too lazy to make the while school day thing so i just skip to the end of the school😌 btw i hop you enjoy👍

Ang btw, this is how Y/N look like(i made her in gacha):

(BUT YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR IMAGINATION TO THINK OF HER)