Lie

Enzo

As I hear Kai's voice over the line , I swallow a groan.

I put my finger to my lips. Telling him to not say a word.

I've been beating the crap out of Francisco to get him to start talking. but the arrogant Fanculo has not told me anything, but I am sure if I torture him further, he will have no choice but to spill.

"The fuck do you want." I yell across the phone. "I'm busy so hurry the fuck up or I'm going to hang up."

"Enzo, I got her." My heart is fluttering. Those two words were all I needed to be reborn. Relief and euphoria spreads through me.

Daniela.

My Belissima.

She's alive.

"Where are you? "I'm heading there right now!" I yell.

"Damn." Kai says after a moment. "Dude I'm coming to your hotel right now."

"Let me hear her voice, Kai give her the phone."

And Kai hangs up.

I'm gonna kill that bastard. I put my phone back in my pocket and stare back at the bastard.

"I'm not going to ask you again. I'll shoot your fucking skull if you don't say anything. "What did Guisepe do to her?" He shook his head. I strike his forehead with the my fist while he groans, blood flowing from his wounds. I continue to punch him. And then I remove my gun from my waistband  and I put my finger on the trigger.

"All right, stop! Antonio bought her from him!" He states.

He bought her? Daniela, my Daniela? My veins ache as rage consumes me.

She's not an object. Not a toy or a puppet! Why the fuck is she being sold?

She told me everything and now I realise why she wanted to stay away from me.

All her life men have treated her like shit. And it hasn't even stopped. I lied. That promise I made to her. I broke it. I let her get used once again.

How will she trust me now? He probably hung up because she doesn't want to speak to me. Has she fallen out of love with me?

An unsettling feeling rose in my stomach.

"What else?" I asked even though I couldn't bear hearing it, what more was there.

He hesitated then when I move the gun ready to shoot him.

"They all raped her."

Oh my God, this was even worse.

My heart stops and breaks all over again and repeatedly throbs. It like I'm being shot all over again.

They used her fucking body.

"Who's all?" I say as I bring my gun closer to his face. I can't do this. Not an ounce of patience is left in me. It takes all my energy not to shoot this fucker.

" a lot of men. I swear I had no idea who they were. They just showed up and raped her one by one. Every day for like month, but usually it was Antonio."

Cazzo.

Why is this just getting worser and worser? I tighten my fists my knuckles going white. I'm going to murder that motherfucker.

The thought they touched her. That made my blood boil so furiously that if there was a lighter around, the entire room would catch fire.

She needed me. I wasn't there. They hurt her. Hurt my beautiful girl.