Jealous

His chest rumbled with a soft growl. "Belissma I assure you there is nothing to be jealous about , but I am still honoured."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." I say

"Perhaps," he said, tilting his head, "nothing is going on between me and her Belissima." Fuck. I don't even know her name and that Sounds like jealousy to me." He mumbles, a grin on his face.

"Screw you, Enzo. Okay? When I go find myself another dick, we'll see who's jealous." Oops. That came out of nowhere.

I guess a part of me was hoping to see Enzo's darker side today.

"Another dick?" His jaw clenches. "You think that will ever happen in this life?"

"You can't keep me for-."

"No. But I can fuck you so hard that you won't want anyone else but me." I stumbled when he pushed off the wall and walked toward me, his steps shallow and meticulous. 

His words sparked something in me, making me crave his touch.

I backed up, his teasing glint replaced with equal parts intensity and anticipation. He stares at my lips for a long moment, making me wonder whether I should give in or run.

Running away will only cause him to pursue me. Which I would have preferred, but I'm exhausted from shopping. Maybe another time.

"Is that what you want to do Belissima, right after I confess to you, you go find another man." That was not true.  I don't want anyone else.

"I told you I wasn't a good man Belissima ." I reach into my bra and pull out his black card, which I throw on his face, and he catches it half amused.

"What's this?" he asks, clutching the card. He raises his brows after taking a look. "Why are you giving it back?"

"Your black card I already spent two million I thought you'd want it back." He raises his brows, a puzzled expression on his face.

"It's yours, Belissima." do whatever you fucking want with it." I take a deep breath. He presses his palms against my cheeks until his lips are an inch away from mine, then brushes them against my mouth once before claiming it in a kiss.

As he tilts my head up and inserts his tongue, swirling it against my skin, his fingers pierce my flesh.

"Non ne ho ka abbastanza di te." (I can't get enough of you.) he says darkly even though I have no idea what that means it sends a rush of butterflies down my stomach.

"Cazzo, cosa mi stai facendo?" (Fuck. What are you doing to me.) once again I had no idea what it meant, but I didn't care enough to ask.

I just wanted his mouth to be on mine again. He closed the small distance with a dark look, and I was lost. Every press and dip, every touch of our lips melted every doubt he had.

Each kiss was more diligent and wetter than the last. I dragged my blunt nails down the length of his back and felt a blaze burn through me.

The slow glide of his mouth roughened as he growled low in his throat.

Enzo moved in closer, his hard-on pressing against my lower stomach. My head hit the wall with a moan as his lips moved to my throat.

His hands were still braced against the frame above me.

He kissed a path down my neck, hot and wet, setting off sparks deep within my core. My vision became hazy, and I felt a heavy heartbeat pounding within my legs. I was a flammable ball of fire that was getting hotter by the second. He dragged his lips

My hands were all over him: his face, his hair, and now I was sliding up beneath compressed shirt, feeling his stomach, which was as firm as it appeared.

"Dont stop." I pleaded

"I won't Belissma."

He pressed his thigh against mine. Right against my clit. I panted as he quickly stripped off all of my clothes and cupped my clit, slipping two fingers through my wetness and pushing them inside of me. My back arched, and I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"Cazzo," he muttered.

His thick fingers slid in and out. He rubbed a spot deep within me, causing hot pressure to expand and my eyes to roll back.

"You like that?" Enzo smacked my ass. I moan and nodederratically against his neck.

My words were cut off when his fingers thrust forcefully, curling against a spot that caused me to see stars. I became so wet that it was flowing down his hand and my leg.

I made a soft noise of appreciation as I kissed up his neck. Enzo smelled amazing, and so masculine.

. . .

Enzo

I awaken from my sleep to see Daniela sleeping beside me. I cuddle her and she snuggles in with me, all cosy and comfortable. With her tousled hair and a pillow crease on her cheek, she looked adorably sleep-rumpled. Her skin was flawless even without makeup.

When she was sleeping, she appeared relaxed and calm. I haven't seen much of this side of her. Because she is either extremely excited and angry or very sad.  Which she hasn't been recently.

She probably switched up with mood swings because her period was about to come as she starts on the 10th of most months. That's when she has terrifying mood swings, going from angry to happy.

I stared at her for what seemed like an eternity before tucking her hair behind her ear. I quickly get up, taking care not to wake her, which I most likely did because the bed rises when I put my weight on it.

I shower, brush my teeth and put on a shirt and trousers.

I need to leave.

Because of my careless and foolish actions, which included wiping out the entire La famiglia, La Camorra was starting to have a lot of rivals.

But if Daniela was in danger, I would destroy the entire world.

Regardless of where that puts me.

But I couldn't focus on that.

No, not today.

Elena was becoming a source of concern for me. The problem is that she's been doing everything. She was still attending college, but she was severely underprepared. She began to speak less frequently. Lucian called and sounded extremely worried.  I needed to return to Italy. But knowing it was where Daniela had her worst moments and times, I couldn't take her there. It's been nearly a two years since mama and Marco died and the incident occurred, but she has made no progress.

But Kai and she have always been very close. I decided to tell Kai to go back and look after her while I was here. Report back to me about everything and the men there.

If that doesn't work, I'll have to talk to Daniela about convincing her to join me in Italy, but that's a last resort. Because taking her to Italy might cause me to lose her emotionally.  It's only been a little under two years. It will be too much for her to visit the location where her traumas still reside.

I step outside and dial Kai's number.