4. What The Fuck!

i told frank everything, and he looked at me with total shock written all over his face.
- wait.. you're being for real? you made out with MR. FUCKING. WAY? girl I'm so jealous.. - frank started rambling, and i rolled my eyes giggling.
- yeah. but please, frank. don't tell anyone. i don't want mr way to lose his job because of me - i pleaded him, as he rolled his eyes.
- girl i would NEVER. - he said, putting his hands up in defense.
- i hope so... - i said, rubbing my left arm. i sighed worriedly, i felt sick just by thinking about gerard. i remembered everything i did yesterday, and i couldn't help but get butterflies. do i have a thing for mr way? fuck. what if he has a wife? that would be so awful..

time skip

it was lunch, and i honestly didn't feel hungry. i told frank i was gonna go for a cigarette, and he just nodded and side hugged me. we parted our ways, and i made mine to the back of the school. i sat down, my spine hitting the wall of the building. i sighed deeply, taking out a cigarette and lighting it. i crossed my legs, smoking the stick slowly. soon i heard footsteps coming my way, and it was...

"gerard. fuck." my heart jumped up at the sight of my teacher, as i quickly looked away. i felt so sick, i couldn't breathe properly. i heard and felt him sitting right next to me. we sat in silence, as he lit his own cigarette. he exhaled the smoke, before speaking.
- listen, y/n.. about yesterday.. please, don't use that to blackmail me - he said awkwardly, as he looked anywhere but at me. i widened me eyes, looking at him completely shocked by his words.
- are you serious? why would i even do that? I kissed YOU - i said, not able to believe what he just told me. he formed his lips in a line, before taking a drag on his cigarette.
- i don't know - he said back, shrugging slightly. i sighed, hitting my head on the wall behind. i put out my cigarette on my right arm without even looking at it.
- what the fuck! - gerard whisper shouted, as i looked up at him confusingly.
- what? - i said dumbfounded as he grabbed my arm tightly, standing up while dragging me with him.
- we gotta go to the nurse's office - he told me and i shook my head.
- n-no! - i said, as i stood in place, putting all my weight down to the ground so that he couldn't drag me anymore.
- yes, stop acting childlish - he said, turning around, still not letting go of my (dark/pale) arm. he furrowed his eyebrows at me, as i gulped quite loudly.
- i don't want to - i said quietly, as he rolled his hazel eyes at me. he let go of my wrist, crossing his arms at his chest.
- alright - he said, before dragging me inside the school.

what the fuck? i told him i didn't want to go there, yet he's dragging me there? it's not a big deal, it's just a little burn. it's not that scary, nor dangerous. it's not like i just lost my whole fucking arm, right? whatever.

soon we stopped walking, which made me look up from the ground. we were in front of the art room, and i raised my right eyebrow at gerard. he opened the door for me, and i walked in. i turned around, with my hands inside the pockets of my skirt, as his eyes traveled down to my "injured" arm. he held it softly, examining the wound. he slowly pressed his soft pink lips against the skin on my arm, kissing the burn. it stinged like a motherfucker, so i hissed in pain.
- don't you EVER. do that again - he said softly, as i raised my eyebrows at him. i parted my lips, examining his beautiful pale face.
"does he care about me?" i thought, before nodding slowly at him.
- good girl - he said, faintly carressing the wound with his cold thumb. he smiled at me, before planting a kiss on my cheek. i could feel my face burning, and it probably turned red. we just looked at each other, but soon he turned away, going to the back of the class to look for something. there was this big cabinet thing, where he storaged lots of things for the class, for an example - paint, brushes, canvases, papers, charcoal and all that stuff. soon he found what he needed, and came back to me. he was holding a red first aid kit, and he put it down on his desk that was right next to us. he opened it, before taking care of my wound. when he was done cleaning and disinfecting it, he put a bandaid on it, before slightly patting it.
- all done - he said, as he put his hands on his hips. i smiled at him, rubbing my arm awkwardly.
- thanks.. - i thanked him, and he smiled at me as well.
- no big deal - he replied, and i sighed.

i was going to tell him something, but the bell rang. students started filling the room, sending weird glares my way. i sat down at my seat, as gerard did so too. i felt someone tapping my shoulder, so i turned to look at the person just to notice a big blue mess on someone's head. i immediately knew who it was - of course it was lucas.

- hi! - i said, smiling both with my mouth and eyes.
- hey - he said, giving me a faint smile, as he put his feet up on his desk, putting his arm around me.
- woah! - i said before laughing awkwardly. he just wiggled his eyebrows at me, as i laughed more. i saw gerard glaring at us with an angry look, and it was so funny. he cleared his throat, before standing up in front of the class, which made lucas let go of me. soon the lesson started, as mr way kept on babbling some shit about art, really i was unbothered. but every few seconds, lucas was moving his desk and chair closer to mine. i think gerard finally saw this, but he didn't say a single thing, weird. soon the blue haired boy started messing with me, doing stuff like; putting his hands on my thighs, pulling on my tights, whispering dumb stuff into my ears and other weird shit. i just kept on giggling like a maniac, but soon gerard had enough of our bullshit.

- lucas, stop distracting y/n - he said, as lucas rolled his eyes at him.
- oh shut up, you old fart - he angrily said, as mr way widened his eyes at him. he soon furrowed his eyebrows, before speaking again.
- what did you just say? - he questioned, as lucas raised one of his eyebrows.
- are ya deaf? i said "oh shut up, you old fart" - he repeated himself, furrowing his eyebrows as well.
- that's it. get out of my classroom - gerard commanded, while pointing with his index finger at the door, as lucas just scoffed.
- fuck you - he said before storming out of the class, slamming the door behind him. gerard sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.
- these fuckin' kids.. - he muttered under his breath, as every student in the room giggled quietly. soon mr way gave us work to do; we had 2 lessons to finish it. we were going to draw whatever we feel on the inside. i started at my empty white canvas, thinking of what to draw. i decided to freestyle it, you know, just let my hand move. i started working on my piece, and before i knew it, the bell rang. we all left our art at the back of the class, and soon everyone left, except for me - as always.

i sighed, sitting down, and looking out the window. i watched the view outside, as orange and brown leaves were falling down from the trees, flying around as the cold wind blew them.

time skip

i finally got out of that fucking detention, and i was so glad. none of us wanted to talk, so we just sat in total silence. ugh.