HIS FAMILY

It's finally the navratri day. Today the office was close and Avinash and Ishika were sleeping till 7.

"Abhi wake up we have to go"ishika said and tried to remove him from over her. 

"jaan just five more minutes please"Avinash said but she removed his hand from her and sat on the side of bed.

"Abhi"she said in a warning tone and he looked at her with one open eyes and saw er glaring at him so he got up from the bed and went to take bath. Ishika went to her room and took bath and came out in a beautiful dress.she was wearing a red suit with small earring and light make up.

she was wearing a red suit with small earring and light make up

she came to Avinash room and saw him wearing a black suit.

"Abhi what is this"she said in angry tone.

"what jaan" he asked in confused look.

"why are you wearing this when you were suppose to wear kurta"she said and turned to his closet.

"why kurta?this is okay na?he said.

"no it is not so take this and be ready in 10 minute" saying this she handed him a kurta and went down stairs.she made him coffee and and e came after 15 minutes wearing the kurta. he was looking so damn hot in that kurta.

After that they sat in the car and Avinash played a music and Ishika was looking out the window. After covering some distance Avinash stopped the car.

"What happened Abhi" she asked.

"nothing i will be back in 2 minutes" saying this he went out of his car.

After sometime he came back and sat in his driver seat.

"jaan yeh aap ke liye" saying this he showed her gajra.

he then adjust it on her hair.

she felt so happy and thanked him and pecked on his cheeks.

After sometime Avinash stopped his car in front of large villa.The guards came and opened the dorr and bow their head infront of them. Ishika was looking at the surrounding. The villa looked massive from outside. There was a beautiful garden and a pond. Then Avinash came out of the car and opened the door for ishika and forwarded his hand. Ishika held his hand and came out of the car. They stood infront of the main door and Avinash rang the door bell.Then the door opened and there stood a beautiful women(Amara) who was Avinash's mom. Ishika bend to touch her feet but she stopped and gave Ishika a big hug.Mrs Amara wen to hug Avinash but he stepped back"stay away from me"he said with a straight face.Ishika looked at him then at his mother. Mrs Amara face showed that she was hurt by his behaviour. Ishika glared at him for his rude behaviour. Then Mrs Amara asked them to come inside and they went. As they went inside they saw a man in brown suit sitting on a chair"look after so many years he came back to us"."Hukum himself is standing infront of us" he said but Avinash ignored him. Ishika understood he was Avinash's father so she touched his feet.