S 2 Ch 3: War is Business

Drakkon Castle.

It been a few days since Drakkon gather new allies but currently he is in a meeting with his council discussing a situation.

Zedd: "We need resources soon as these places we rule ain't enough" he said.

Evox: "Agree and despite our massive army our soldiers are getting tired and spent trying to defend our places" he said

Mesogog: "so what is your plan in getting resources as we know Earth itself won't be enough for us, Drakkon?" he said.

Drakkon: "We need someone who is excellent in mining and preparing for war" he said which the villains agree with his logic.

Entering the room is Scrozzle who is holding a iPad.

Scrozzle: "Well you're in luck as I believe this company can help" he said giving the iPad to Drakkon who look at a galaxy news report.

Bajillia: "I am CEO of Squid Ink Inc, Bajillia Naire. Where our mining company been mining resources from planets to create weapons of war for our allies" she said which Drakkon smirk.

Drakkon: "This will work" he said then contact the CEO.

A few hours later.

It took some time but Drakkon and his council is now facing the CEO and her daughter Squillia who is recording everything.

Bajillia: "So your deal is that we will get resources of earth and exchange of our malfunctioning for your war? Well that would boost the company but what else can you provide since you got the army unlike anything my company can mustered" she said.

Drakkon: "How about the fact that you get credit for providing the greatest villains in the whole multiverse?" He said which Bajillia smirk.

Bajillia: "Now that is what I called sealing the deal" she said then the two sign a contract that Seth made.

Drakkon: "Now let see Union and those fake Sentai Rangers handle our combined forces" he said then both himself and Bajillia laugh.

A few minutes later.

At Earth things be quiet but then out of nowhere multiple spaceships appear that begin to attack multiple cities.

This completely caught Union and Sentai Rangers off guard as these alien forces is more equipped than any threat especially from Drakkon forces.

However to Union and Sentai Rangers shocked many Drakkon forces strike thus injuring the heroes and causing a lot of damage to many cities.

Then a holographic projection of Drakkon appear but beside him is Bajillia which make Union and Sentai Rangers realized that these new forces is from the female alien.

Drakkon: "Greetings people and heroes of Earth. As you probably noticed these new spaceships are apart of an alliance with us. Now they are here to mined for resources for production of war. However this is only a taste of our combine forces. So be prepared because you gonna face more" he said then the holographic projection end.