Copyright

All the copyright related to this story is solely belongs to @Swrites23 in every way wheather written or any other way.

None part of this story will be copied without the permission of the author..

So bunnies wheather you take it as a request or anything else but no offensive comments will be tolerated.... everything is written in this story is solely the ideas of me and myself..you may find some scenes and troops similar but it is not a big deal people's have same events in their life it's to only a story ....so without reading it completely don't talk shit about copying thing and all ..

Sorry if you feel offended or anything but it's a request..every auther take time from their busy schedule to write stories obviously not for listening your bad mouthing...so pls appreciate our hard work and think thrice before speaking anything about the story ...not only for mine but everyone else also.... everyone's work is close to their heart and you don't know what your single word will have affect on them..

So this is all I wanted to say ...so enjoy reading and give your reviews about the story ...your reviews will be appreciated and it meant a lot..give it a lots of love and appreciation and votes too..this is all I want to say before officially starting this story.

Thank you next update soon till then by bye ...love from author ~simi💗