Destined but not together 🌸

Destined but not meant to be together, destiny plays the game when they can't be in our life then what is the need to meet them,but who can stop what is written in destiny..

A story about two youngsters where a girl falls in love first but the boy never fell , but time didn't stop for us when the realisation hit hard...

Let's see how their destiny collides how they carve for each other , when they are destined then let's see that they will meet in the end or not..

~~~~~

                         "Dedication"

Dedicated to all the lovely peoples who believe in destiny and fate .... Everything that happens in our life is decided by destiny ❤️

~~~~
Characters introduction

Sanvi sharma - A beauty with a pure heart , extreme extrovert, bubbly and sunshine , she is a kid by her nature but she is much more mature than you think , an incident snatched her smile , and she became a lifeless body , sweet spoken and everyone's favourite, She fell for her bestfriend but destiny have another plans for her there was a love triangle no no square between them..she was bubbly , open mind and lively girl...

Rishi Singh - A hot and handsome hunk , with a popular guy image about which he don't care , he thinks he like one girl she was his crush from past 5 years, at that time he was very famous in college, literally all the girls drool over him but sti...

Rishi Singh - A hot and handsome hunk , with a popular guy image about which he don't care , he thinks he like one girl she was his crush from past 5 years, at that time he was very famous in college, literally all the girls drool over him but still he have only her in his heart...he always think that no girl can take her place .. so when someone knocked on heart he can't understand it at first...

 so when someone knocked on heart he can't understand it at first

~~~~~~

Troops/genres

*Arrange unwanted marriage

*Slow burn

*First love

*Friends to lovers

*Promise

*Complicated marriage

~~~~~

.....- its not like that i'm binding him to stay with me its just i'm not allowing anyone else to take his place.

....- you said you will not allow anyone else at my place then why are you doing this, pls don't do this it hurts a lot.

-----------

.....- pls don't bind yourself to this marriage because of that promise ,there is a great life ahead you will find more beautiful and perfect girls for you, who will be perfect for you, and moreover she will love you.

.....- i'm not binding myself , i married you because i loved you, yes i loved you from always it's just i never realised and when i realised you were gone but destiny has given me another chance and now i will not let you go, you are perfect for me , and i will love you for both of us, pls don't leave me ,pls.

~~~~~~

Rishi - i will always love you whether you love me back or not, i will always take care of you, not for the promise but for my heart.

Sanvi - why i'm always unlucky in love, there was no first love in destiny and i accepted it but you snatched my second love from me and i'm married to my first love, why my life is so complicated.. 

~~~~~

So bunnies this is a small sneak peak into their lives and what will be in their stories,what destiny has written for them and how will they deal with them.

Warning ⚠️ : this story may make you cry, but every dark night has a bright day so just wait for the bright day and give it a lots of love and comments, share it with your friends and a lots of love from your author ~ simi 💗