○Chapter 7○

Play Song - Any Romantic you love

Enjoy Reading...♡

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Taehyung and Jungkook both were looking at each other

Taehyung and Jungkook both were looking at each other....in real Taehyung eyes were closed and it was Jungkook who was again lost in examining the features of his queen...

No matter how many times he stare at his queen features...everytime a new thing blessed his eyes...

Those soft locks falling on his queen forehead...was screaming to Jungkook to touch and remove them....

Those closed eyes of his queen...high lighting the soft baby pink shades applied....those thick lashes resting on soft fluffy cheeks of his queen...

His gaze fall on those cheeks which got natural pink shade...his queen will look more beautiful when he will blush...and only he will make his queen blush...

Those moles on his queen face acting like jewels...

Lastly this attention got stuck on his queen most beautiful part...his lips...those soft looking plump lips which got a shade of baby pink without even applying anything....

His gaze started to fall more down on his queen unmarked collarbones and neck which was carrying a pendant and dupatta softly.....

He stare how his queen was grabbing his shoulder like his life depended on them...the digging of nail on the flesh of Jungkook shoulder was making Jungkook mind to go wild....

He want to kiss those light peach colour bangles which were looking so beautiful on his queen wrist...

His gaze went more down and gulped when he saw those hidden bossoms which were raising and falling due to his queen breathing...no he was not thinking pervert....but he was thinking that how grateful god is to made this angel for this devil...

He stare how his veiny hands were looking so perfect on his queen soft and slim waist...he can feel the softness of his queen skin even through the fabric....

Unknowingly a possessiveness rushed in his veins and he grabbed his queen waist little lightly which made Taehyung to hiss in pain and finally stare at Jungkook face more closely....

Taehyung immediately lowered his gaze once again feeling shy...and Jungkook was again feeling his heartbeat to go wild....

"Aap thik hai"
(Are you okay)

Those soft concern words from Jungkook made to look up and he nodded lightly and removed his hands from Jungkook shoulder causing his bangles to make a soft sound...which were blessing to Jungkook ears...

"U..umm thank you"

Those were the last words taehyung said and before Jungkook could say anything...Taehyung ran out of room trying his best to hide his shyness...