○Chapter 14○

Its been a week Yoongi was working in office with full dedication and hardwork...
He was started to be considered as an idol for newly joining employees...and Kristen a newly joined employee was one of them.....

She was so happy after getting selected in the job she want.....and she was much more happy that she is in guidance of a senior like Yoongi sir and it is very pretty obvious to someone to not got an attraction for Yoongi....and that's how Kristen also developed a crush on Yoongi...

Currently Yoongi and Kristen were working on the new data files....more like Yoongi was rechecking the data of Kristen file and Kristen was telling him about the rude behaviour of boss which made a lil smile to come on Yoongi lips....

more like Yoongi was rechecking the data of Kristen file and Kristen was telling him about the rude behaviour of boss which made a lil smile to come on Yoongi lips

Yoongi who was treating Kristen like taehyung didnt notice the jealous gaze of Jimin on him and Kristen.....Kristen felt someone stares on her but she ignored them...

Jimin who was glaring at them left the place immediately in anger....

.

.

.

Taehyung was taking care of the patient...a genuine smiled was adoring his lips...he was busy in his work that he didnt notice when his senior doctor Vijay entered the room and was staring at taehyung with lovely eyes...

Vijay saw how calmly and peacefully taehyung was caressing the sleepy lil girl patient  head.....and there Vijay went Into his dreamland of having a family with taehyung....

He already imagined of having two kids with taehyung and tae as his life partner which will take care of him both in home and hospital...awww cute...but the bubble burst when someone tap on his shoulder....

He blinked his eyes to see taehyung standing infront of him with confused eyes .....Vijay gave an embarrassing smile and hand him the file of a new case....

Taehyung nodded and took the file and Vijay started to explain about the new case....

.

.

.

It was almost 9pm and taehyung was texting his brother that he will reach home soon...Vijay who came out from hospital saw taehyung standing near the auto stand...

He immediately ran towards the side and stood in front of taehyung which indeed surprised taehyung

"Hey taehyung what happened?? Come I will drop you"

Taehyung stared at Vijay and smiled but denied because he dont like to except rides specially from his senior because he know how much stupid people in staff think that he is trying to lure Vijay....

Vijay insisted taehyung in the name of the discussion of the new case....taehyung was about to say anything but a brand new sexy bike parked infront of them...