3

Pablo's P.O.V.

As I was warming up for the game someone caught my eye it was Messi's daughter she was waving to Neymar, Suarez, and Messi.

I hadn't seen her since 7 years ago. She was tall she had long brunette hair, hazel eyed.

"Oye estas bien?"pedir asked
"Si, si, si" I said looking away
"Estabas como en tu propio mundo gavi" pedri said
"Solo estaba pensado en algo sabeis" I said
"Si tu lo dices" pedi said, I looked to my right and saw Messi, Suarez, and Neymar jr coming my way. Shit did the see me looking at Messi's daughter.

"Hola Gavi verdad" Suarez asked "si" I said "Yo soy Suarez"he said shaking my hand phewww I was saved.
"Hola yo soy Neymar pero me dicen Ney" neymar said smiling
As they left Messi came close I got scared

"Hola" he said as he standed right next to me "hola" I said
"Bueno, mira te pareces a mi" Messi said smiling
"Yo creo que pedri, balde, y tu can a ser el nuevo grupo amenazador" he said
"Mira pedri se parece a Suarez tu te pareces a mi y balde a neymar" he said

"Si" I said "Bueno a listarse no?" He said walking as I catched up to his pase

We got ready as we had the Espanyol team right next to us.

Messi was the captain having number 10 on his back following Neymar, and Suarez.

As we walked out the fans cheered with joy. This is one thing i love about fútbol the fans.

We sang the antoms for the clubs. As we finished off the captains had a greeting to see who would get the ball first.

Messi picked tails as the Espanyol picked heads. And it landed on... tails.

The put the ball on the Barca side. They blew the whistlr meaning the game started.

Messi grabbed the ball and started running with it as Neymar and Syarez followed him behind Balde and pedri. Messi passed it to Balde as he kept running he passed it to Lewandoski who was closed.

One of the Espanyol players came and tripped Lewandoski. Giving him a yellow card as the game continued Messi made a goal with an assist with Pedri.

Cleo's P.O.V.

"Mama mira papa hizo un goal" mateo said to mom

"Si ya vi!" She said smiling. My dad dedicated it to me. As he always did the first goal of the fame he would do that if he did more he would dedicate them to my brothers

I kept watching the game as the same person caught my eye. Seriously my mind wants to play tricks with me.

A/n
Soooo how are you guys liking the book. I'm loving it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Also Messi wn the Ballon d'or awsomeeeee!!!!!!