11

Pablo's P.O.V.

I was at Camp Nou practicing before a match with Real Betis.

Cleo was there.

She wasn't taking pictures this time she only takes them when we train or we do like fun activities. There's another person taking them when it's a game which does it for both teams.

She and her mom and siblings were sitting in the wag section I saw talking to Mikky as her mom was talking to Suarez's wife, and Bruna Biancardi with her and Neymar Jr's newborn baby Mavie.

Cleo and Mikky were talking and then Anna arrived a tad late and joined Bruna, Suarez's wife and Antonela.

Cleo looked happy making me happy.

"TIERRA A GAVIII" Joao said slapping my head "Joao!!!"I said "pon atencion" Joao said
"Uy uy uy el pequeñin enamorado" pedri said

I gave him a look and left the game was starting on 10 minutes.

Cleo's P.O.V.

I was sitting talking to Mikky she was such a kind soul I can tell why Frenkie fell head over heels for her.

"So Cleo have you ever had a boyfriend, or something close" mikky asked as she laid her hands on her pregnant belly

"Yea I have but he was toxic" I said "omg that's terrible" she said "and how many years have you been with Frenkie" I asked changing the subject "oh since teens" she said with a smile

The teams were starting to enter the stadium again for the game. My dad was the captain once again and Gavi as in the starting lineups! He had said Xavi hadn't been paying attention but I feel like he had a talk.

My dad was the first in line as always for the captain.

Mikky sended an air kiss to Frenkie -LETS PRETEND FRENKIE ISNT INJURED-

They song the anthems of the club and started the game me and Mikky ket talking. We exchanged numbers so we could talk to eachother and followed eachothers instagram.

A/N: HOLAAA