Don't Try Me

a/n: this is my first time writing since years ago. Ignore the present/ past tense f ups, I can't be bothered to fix it sorry </3

Content/Warnings: angst (happy ending), smut (rough), annoyed top!Vanessa, bottom!femreader, established relationship, Vanessa wears a strap, Mike being scared of Foxy, Reader also being a security guard

w/c: 1663

You should have known not to tease Vanessa. From your hand brushing against hers when Mike wasn't looking, to you bending over to 'help' with building a fort Abby wanted for the animatronics, it was all too obvious for Vanessa not to notice. It just so happened to be that she was intentionally teasing you as well by avoiding your advances.

"I'll get the sheets for the roof", Vanessa says, rolling over and standing up from her current position on the floor. You looked between her walking away and Mike who was currently eyeing the Fox animatronic in fear.

"I'll help!", you pipe up, deciding that saving Mike from killer robots wasn't as good as possibly getting railed. As you walk into the dark room, you find Vanessa about to bend over to reach the sheets. "Need help officer?", you practically purr in her ear, squeezing in-between Vanessa and the box shelves at the last second, making her grind against your ass. She sighs behind you, allowing her hand to drift down your back and onto your ass as you stand back up.

"You're needy today", she murmured, tilting your head upwards to meet her gaze. You pouted. "That's what happens when you ignore your girlfriend and take the shifts where you know I'm free", you say.

Vanessa rolled her eyes, stepping away from you and taking the sheets off your hands. "I don't choose my shifts. You act as if I'd rather lock up drunken middle-aged men than wake up in our bed". She headed towards the door.

"Maybe those men would touch me more than you do", you grumble in a soft tone so she can't overhear. Unfortunately, your girlfriend was sharper than Foxy's hook, meaning she immediately whipped around and narrowed her eyes. "Would you like to repeat that?", she said strictly. Knowing you were way out of line, you should have said nothing. But being deprived of any sort of sexual touch for a good week, you doubled down.

"I said", you took a step forward, "Maybe the same drunken men you locked up tonight could find the time to touch me more often and better than you do". Vanessa's jaw clenched, her hand drifting down her stomach in an annoying attractive fashion to her radio, shutting off the person beginning to talk on the other line. For a good solid 10 seconds, it was completely silent. No annoying static of the police radio, no animatronics singing and dancing in the background, just you and your extremely pissed girlfriend in an almost pitch-black room, listening to the sounds of each other's rapid breathing.

Vanessa made the first move. She pushed you roughly against the shelves, her hands immediately reaching for your breasts underneath your shirt. You gasped out loud as she ripped open the buttons and pushed her face against the top of your breasts that threatened to spill out of your lace bra. She began sucking and biting the top of the soft flesh, distracting you from her hands that were now reaching to unclasp her belt and pull out something unexpected.

"Vanessa, I-", you began, your head spinning from the quickness of it all. She removed herself from your breasts and began pinching your left nipple with one hand, the other hand still being mysteriously missing in the dark.

"What, isn't this what you wanted?", you could almost see the grin emitting from her cockiness. "I hope you didn't expect me to pepper your pretty princess pussy with kisses, did you?", she teased. You whimper at her question, a knot starting to grow in your stomach. She stopped squeezing your nipple and quickly pulled down your shorts, slapping your panties harshly, making you jump. "Answer me", she demanded.