You DO Own Me

Request: I'm literally BEGGING a Vanessa x fem!reader where Vanessa gets jelly and it ends up in rough/angry sex

PLUS this request: "Can we get Vanessa fucking y/n roughly? Like pulling hair, biting neck and scratching back type of rough?"

a/n: yessir 😜 merged this request with another anon as they coincide... sorry for the delay in fics. I am still sick but that not my excuse: my excuse is I'm lazy lol. This may be shit, sorry ;')

Content/Warnings: Top/Rough Vanessa, Bottom sub reader, smut, choking, strap use [r receiving], rough sex, not proofread/edited, Vanessas kind of an asshole but that's hot

w/c: 2024

The ride home was silent. Well, not completely. Though Vanessa was extremely unimpressed, her lips pressed together and her hands gripping the steering wheel so tight her knuckles turned white, you were having the time of your life. Under the influence of alcohol, you were giddy and chatty, oblivious to your girlfriend's simmering anger beside you.

"And I literally told Mike that he was insane for thinking those robots cut him in his sleep, but of COURSE he decided to ignore me and continued to take those pills. I mean, really? The poor man is half asleep most of the time!", you huff, recalling your last shift. "What do you think?", you turn to Vanessa, your half dazed, half-blushed face informing her that you really did have no idea that she was mad.

"Mm", she replied, uninterested. You, again, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. "I know! Maybe I should replace them with some melatonin gummies.. He probably wouldn't notice", you giggle, rolling down the front window to breathe. Fanning yourself, the alcohol making you overheated, you gaze at the stars outside in awe. The outdoors really does hit differently when you're drunk. Unbeknownst to you, Vanessa was seconds from snapping. Pulling into the driveway of your shared home and parking her personal vehicle beside her cop car, she immediately stepped outside as soon as the gas turned off and slammed the door shut, ignoring your own door and walking to the front of the house. You frown, beginning to zone back in.

"Maybe she just forgot", you think, in reference to her not racing to open your door or offering to carry you inside as she usually would. Stumbling out of the car, you follow behind her into the house. "Vanessa?", you ask aloud, wondering where she disappeared to in the span of two seconds. Pausing, you try to listen for any footsteps around the house for any indication of her location. Nothing. "Vanessa? Baby?", you repeat, concerned now. Half limping, you shrug off your jacket and kick off your heels, wandering around the house. Finally, in the corner of your eye, you see the upstairs office light getting turned on.

Sprinting up the stairs, going as fast as your tipsy body would allow you to, you head for the office. Before you could open the door you heard a mumbling sound. Cracking the door open, you witness your girlfriend pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance, talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes, yes. I understand. I just thought- no thank you. I'll be alright. Sorry for the misunderstanding", Vanessa answered someone on the line, grinding her teeth when she saw you enter. "Thank you. Have a good one", she hung up the phone, turning away from you and leaning against the desk.

"Vanessa? What's wrong?", you whisper. She snorted.

"What? Now you notice?", she spits, still not turning around.

You bit your lip, anxious at her reply. "What was the phone call about?"

"Work. Nothing for you to worry about", she then laughs. "Not that you were, to begin with". She leans over the desk, reaching for a pen and paper to jot something down, and you try to not let your mind race with thoughts of her rolling her hips forward as you can tell she needs comfort right now, not a horny girlfriend.