𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Happy Diwali

Aviraj's pov:

Aviraj's pov:

Ever since the day we told my in-laws about our relationship everything is going so smoothly.

We drop avika at her naani's place in the morning and while coming back I pick her up from there only.

It's been about 10 days to that topic and now we live in my penthouse.

There wasn't any problem in sharvari's flat and I had a hard time convincing her to shift here since she's very much attached with that flat but I finally did.

I always wanted to stay in this penthouse and now we do. Me my wife and our baby.

She has a small play room as well which has a war zone built with cushions as well.

For some reason she loves cars and fights and I don't have any problem with it but sometimes she just gets aggressive in a cute way.

Like she goes around doing some serious kiss attacks on us and now she has learnt how to tickle as well.

She loves to fight with me for some reasons and now even her teddy lays on the sofa watching tv only.

I hope I've spoiled her for good and I don't regret it anyways.

" da.daah "
" yes my highness "

" umaa- "
" Mumma will be late today. "
Only if she understood what I said.

It's almost 8pm today and sharvari is busy with an emergency case so she'll be late but never mind because after that she'll get a two day leave and maybe we'll go somewhere on a little staycation.

Also today sharvari's mom sent dinner for us since she knew that sharvari will be late and I have to feed avika after sometime and just make her sleep because after that I will wait for sharvari.

" avu don't run "
" ru..hn " she screamed and ran to our cushioned war zone.

" da.daah cah..ch " I know she told me to catch the teddy she threw towards me because now I've started understanding her gibberish language.

I am proud of myself.

" aaaahh "
Avika screamed faking that she's scared as her teddy came under her feet and now she's cooing it.

" it's okay avu "
" dadda it hurt "

" come we'll give him first aid. "
" yes " she said in a dull tone.

So I took her and her now injured teddy bear with me to the hall and him some first aid and then fed my daughter.

Though it's a task because she's way too involved in watching some princess movie called Rapunzel, and now she wants a pan and the same hairstyle.