𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫

It's a pre christmas update!!

Sharvari's pov:

Landing in Bikaner I saw a glimpse of happiness in Aviraj's eyes , the same happiness which avika gets from a butterfly or a chocolate.

No matter what he says his eyes always speak his true emotions.

Right now avika is sleeping in her dad's arms and snorting too which is so adorable.

We are in a car sent by maasi as no one could come and pick us up from the airport since there are so many preparations going on in jaisingh haveli which is their ancestral home as the coronation is to be held there and the after party in the same place.

It's already night and the street lights look absolutely gorgeous and the chilled weather of Rajasthan complimenting it.

After a good thirty minutes drive we were finally at the jaisingh mansion decorated with fairy lights and lamps all around as there are guards and security there so that no media person can come since it's a very personal and small event and only family members are invited.

Stepping out of the car I yawned , the travelling and tiredness sucked and now I just want to sleep but not before washing my face since it's so oily and sticky.

I hate this feeling of sweat and irritation and just want to get rid of it.

Entering into the premises of Jaisingh palace I stretched my arms to relax and then took avika in my arms so that aviraj could stretch his arms as well.

We proceeded towards the room allotted to us in the palace as everyone is already asleep since it's midnight but the guards and house help were still there.

Entering into the room we are going to share for almost a week I saw the beautiful interiors and artwork on the walls.

In the meantime aviraj decided to put avika in the bed and went away to take a warm bath while I started unpacking our bags while adoring the beauty of the room.

It depicted the royalty of Rajasthan with the ancient patterns printed on the freshly painted walls.

The room was vibrant with a mixture of red , yellow and orange paints with flowers and leaves on one wall while the others remained plain with brown coloured paint.

The wooden art pieces and the beautiful outer layer of the dressing table looked too beautiful to be real.

The bedframe too had wooden board and side tables having wooden carvings as well as some patterns.