Epoch 🎐 50

The scene changes abruptly, and festive decorations were hung up everywhere. The bride was the eldest daughter of the Runeus mage family, who was walking down the isle dressed in a dazzling wedding dress and stood beside the mage who once had vowed to only ever devote himself towards the mortal lady in another world.

The lady Magnus looked at the newlyweds with shining eyes and nodded in satisfaction: "You two are childhood sweethearts, good friends, fiancés and now have come together again. It can be seen that God has blessed you and you two were destined to become husband and wife after all the twists and turns you have been through. In the future, you will have a good life, give birth to heirs as soon as possible, and extend the Magnus family's glory."

The lady Runeus's face froze for a second, but then she immediately responded gently, and stepped forward to take the little daughter of the mage from the hands of the servant.

"Darling, your mother seems to want to get to know you, greet her dear." The mage cajoled her daughter in a big-hearted manner, but the little girl did not move at all under her father's coaxing command.

Although the girl was only three and didn't know what was happening, children had the most intuitive instincts. She saw the stranger lady who was standing beside her father in a white dress, smiling and reaching out to her, and suddenly burst into tears.

The little girl cried very sharply, no matter how the lady kept coaxing her, but the kind of grievance the little girl felt was not something anyone could coax.

The mage's daughter cried endlessly and refused to admit her stepmother. And the mage who was cautious at first due to his daughter's fragile little heart, after a long period of disobedience from her, he finally lost his patience.

The mage stopped his little daughter's clothes and luxuries, and no longer made the servants obey her. The cruel mage said with a cold face, "She is so spoiled, thinking that as long as she cries, the adults will follow her wishes. I will not bother with her any longer, let her cry as much as she wants, let me see until when she can make trouble."

The mage, who used to endlessly spoil his eldest daughter unilaterally gave up on her heartlessly in the face of materialistic gains and did not agree to relent until she recognised that strange lady as her new mother. But how dare the little girl recognise a stranger as her mother. If the mage was stubborn, then his daughter was even more headstrong. The tougher the attitude of the mage became, the more his daughter refused to admit a stranger as her mother.

His daughter's silent protests completely annoyed the guilty mage, and he locked her up, not even allowing her to visit her mother. Since she was so obsessed with her mother, let her not see her anymore. And just like that, days passed by until one day she heard that her mother was very sick from the maid who usually served her mother.

The moment she heard her mother was sick, the little girl could no longer sit still. Finally, the maid who had served her since the day she was born, sat on the ground and asked her helplessly: "Miss, what do you want to do now?"

The little girl who once was as precious as a gold and diamonds, now had a small face covered with dirt, and her arms were scarred with several red marks from being abused by the servants of the Magnus house. Since being locked up here, she had always been like a sharp little hedgehog, but now in front of the maid who had watched her grow up, the little girl finally showed a little fragility.

She raised her head, tears in the corners of her eyes that refused to fall and muttered sadly, "I want to go out to see my mother."

The maid suddenly felt choked. The little girl blinked her eyes, and tears slid down her two pale cheeks, "She is very sick. I can feel it. She must be very uncomfortable during this time. I want to go to her. Please help me."

In the end, the maid still couldn't bear it anymore and she did the only thing that rebelled against the masters she severed. She changed the little girl's clothes, disguising her as a small servant, and took the opportunity to secretly bring her out to meet her mother.

The wing of the Magnus mansion where the mortal lady was located was very remote, deserted, and lacking in vitality.

Hearing the sound of someone's footsteps approaching, the mortal lady struggled to prop up her body, and asked, "Who is there?"

The little girl took off her disguise and ran to her mother quickly, hugging her thin body and crying bitterly: "Mother!"

"Nia!?"

To be Continued........