chapter twenty two

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 22 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which elena's new youtube
video basically confirms hers
and jude's relationship.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if you're dry this chapter then nisa'a gonna do a WHOLE lot more damage to elena them i already have planned xx)

(ur lucky i'm gifting u with 3 chapters today so don't be dry this chapter. feel like everyone usually ghosts over the youtube videos but i love them sm)

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

ELENA HAMILTON JUST POSTED
A NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO!

*cba to put a thumbnail, imagine your own*

#21 ON TRENDING
WEEKLY VLOG 🎀🌸 | elena hamiltom
9,287,498 views

👍        👎         ➽              ☟             Ξ+
3.8m 10k     share     download    save

Elena Hamilton          14,637,728 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE JOIN 🔔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Published on 15 Nov, 2023

don't read this, watch the video🙄

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: elenahamilton
FOLLOW ME ON INSTA: elenahamilton
FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK: elenahamilton

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WATCH VIDEO

the screen went from pitch black to visible as elena turned on her bedside lamp. she hastily turned off her alarm before she turned the camera around to show off her morning glow, which demonstrated mascara from the day before drying under her eyes as well as her hair being crazier and curlier than a piece of swirly pasta.

"hey," she grinned at the camera, before pulling a face and groaning at her morning breath.

CUT TO INTRO (BAD HABBIT BY STEVE LACY SPED UP VERSION AS INTRO MUSIC)

"i want to kill myself."

elena stood in her bathroom, applying her skincare after just brushing her teeth. her hair was shoved into a bun, however it was still hectic.

"it's seven am on a monday morning and i have to get to work early because i've got a photoshoot for my new album," she explained. "and then i've gotta go in the studio for a bit to finish up recording this last song. after that i only have two more to record and one more to finish up writing, mums i'm on a roll with this fucking album."

she cleared her throat. "but the thing is, i've gotta hang out with mason, rico, and declan for the day 'cause we're going out to eat lunch after. trust me when i say they're more annoying than emily and trent together, and that's saying something."