⚜....6....⚜

JUNGKOOK POV

Pulling up to my Beta's house has been the highlight of my weekend, I get to finally see my beautiful mate, taehyung...

After the amazing day I had with my mate and finally being able to kiss him, making him laugh and then talking about ourselves until there
was some trouble at the borders with rogues and I had to leave.....

I had three wolfs injured and one missing. So now I have to deal with what the fuck is going on. It's the second time this month and I'm losing my fucking patience...

Something is wrong and neighboring packs are having the same issues, if not worse from their lack of defense...

I'm even more pissed because I just found my mate and there is no god damn way any rogue mutt or otherwise is going to stop me from keeping him here, I need to end the threat before word gets around...

Upon entering my Beta's house I notice the party for baby hansol is in full swing...

Pack members bow their heads in respect to me and greet me with 'alpha' as I walk past my pack members, ignoring them I follow my
gorgeous mate's scent until I find him outside....

Pack members bow their heads in respect to me and greet me with 'alpha' as I walk past my pack members, ignoring them I follow mygorgeous mate's scent until I find him outside

I can't keep my eyes off as I walk towards him...

he hasn't seen me as he's speaking to some pack members, I stand behind him, bend down and whisper...

"Hi." in his ear, causing him to
jump and me to grin...

"Holy fu- hey! You startled me!" he quietly yells at me, holding his now rapid beating chest...

I noticed it's now a bit quieter around us as pack members are watching this play out. But I don't give a fuck, I'm completely focused on my Boy...

"You just got here?" he asks
me...

I nod. "Yeah."..

I need to speak to him alone,
away from all these eyes and
ears...

"Can I borrow you for a
sec?" I ask him, he glances apologetically at the pack members he was talking to as I lead him to someplace quiet...

"Is something wrong?" he asks me worried...

I sigh. "I won't lie I have to go ." His face drops. "There's a problem at work and I'll be busy".
he's now frowning and I want to kiss it away....