⚜....8....⚜

JUNGKOOK POV

Silence.

My mate hasn't moved in 5 minutes and kane and I are scared we might've traumatized our mate....

What should we do? Did we scare mate? Kane whines out loud making our mate step back away from us....

Was this a good idea? Was it too soon?

I lower my head submissively to my mate to show him I
would never harm him, never in my lifetime would I harm my mate....

he watches my large wolf and we can sense his fear. His fingers are shaking and he's most likely trying to understand what's going on...

"Jungkook..?" My mate barely
whispers out and my wolf's
ear perks up....

"Oh my god how is this possible.." he mumbles....

"I'm going mad! I have to be.. theirs no damn way.. no I'm definitely having a nightmare right now." he suddenly stops speaking and slaps her face hard....

My wolf yelps out, to human ears it would sound like a cry almost...

"Holy shit this is happening.."

"Can.. can you understand me?" he asks us silently...

I gulp hard and nod my much
larger head...

"Y-you really are a werewolf..
and you u-understood me?... how is this possible... you were a man.. and now a-a big wolf... this is insane.." he says, almost to herself...

"Mate is scared let me comfort him" Says kane says confidently.

"he will be more scared if we
move kane, give him time." I say to him, to only get silence....

I take a deep breath and walk closer to taehyung, who's watching my movements like a hawk....

Moving closer till I'm in front of him, he's much smaller than usual, my wolf is the size of a car and he's already small as a human compared to my human size...

he freezes completely and I put my head lower underneath his hand, hoping he understands what I want him to do....

My heart is racing, I've never shown a human my wolf before and now my mate is seeing us for the first time....
I've never felt fear until this
moment....

I can't lose him, not when I just found him ..

His shaking hands reach out to touch my fur and it's unnerving to watch his face experiencing this for the first time. I want to comfort our
little mate...

I will never harm you.
I try to tell him so badly from my actions...

"C-can I touch you?" he asks his voice clearer now...

Keeping our head down sludge his hand and the electricity from his touch