𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐭. 𝟒

𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝗂𝖺 𝖯𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: swearing, mentions of smut (reader is in her redemption era 🙏!! Also should i just make this into a book and make it more interesting)
After, Mapi talked to the staff she took me home and let me rest. Mapi called explained that you've recently been informed of a death in the family which was a 𝐥𝐢𝐞 but she bought you some time off. Fast forward 2 weeks i've been doing better and thriving with the help of Mapi. Our friendship has stronger and we've gotten close, really close. We've formed almost a special bond I can't explain.
      We sometimes go out for coffee and out for lunch, and enjoy ourselves. Me and Mapi just get along in a special, way. Alexia has tried reaching out many times, I haven't entertained her since the incident, at practice but i've been curious. There's nothing she could possibly do to fix this.
    I've been focusing on myself lately, i've actually found a good shrink by the help of Mapi. There's a lot of things that i have to unlock about what happened, with me, and Alexia and my past. There's no words to explain how thankful i am for Mapi. Me and Mapi were having a cordial conversation with each other wise making dinner for later tonight we were interrupted by my phone beginning to ring our smiles dropped.
   Me and the tattooed woman looked at each other wondering who could possibly be calling me. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, i picked up my phone and saw Alexia's name on my phone.
   I let out a deep sigh in frustration and declined the call and rolled my eyes and put my phone on '𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛' and brushed it off as nothing,  as i tried to go back to normal. Mapi paused and stared at you trying to gauge your expression.
  "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 ?" You said when you caught her dark brown eyes on you. "𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 ?" she said nodding to herself laughing shaking her head in disbelief. "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡" you said shaking your head waving her off with your hands.
     "𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 '𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠' 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭  𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝?!? 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" the tattooed woman said waving her hands in the air showing her frustration and expression. You nodded your head in agreement and sighed, the next thing you were about to say was something you were dreading
    "𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩" You said keeping your head down afraid of what Mapi had to say about this. You were met with silence, you looked up to see Mapi thinking about what you said "𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 ?! 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐲  𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝..𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?" You said
   "𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" the blonde said grabbing your face in her palms, "𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" she said finally smiling. This meant the world to you, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭" you said as you pulled her in a hug. Stuck in you guys daze you smelt something burning.
   "𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠" Both of you let out a loud laugh and you continued to make dinner. Fast forward to later that night, after you to finished dinner and cleaned up, you decided that then and there was the time to contact Alexia and tell her you were up to hear what she had to say. You and Mapi sat on the couch with your phone in hand.
  You let in a deep breath and let it out calming yourself for this moment not wanting a repeat of last time. Mapi rubbing your back for extra support. You opened your phone and saw the many missed calls from Alexia and many text from the night you left. Your eyes wide like saucers looking at the behavior of Alexia.
  This didn't impress you, that was your step forward as a person, this energy should've been in the relationship a long ago maybe this wouldn't have happened. You looked at Mapi the same expression written all over  her face, you pressed Alexia's contact and called her. Letting the phone ring waiting for Alexia to answer.
  You looked at Mapi and said "𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤-" and you were quickly cut off by Alexia's voice cutting in saying "𝐁-𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 ?! 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ?! 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" Alexia speaking fast everything she said coming out as word vomit, she was so shocked that you answered that she didn't even let the phone dial after 3 times. "𝐇-𝐡𝐢  𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚" You said still shocked by how fast everything's going.
   "𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫" Mapi said in a whisper, i side eyed her and nodded my head putting it on speaker. "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?" She said, "𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞" 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝" you said explaining yourself to Alexia.
  "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚" Alexia said in a exaggerated tone making the blonde woman beside you roll her eyes in annoyance. "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬" you said with a sigh "𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" Alexia said, after she said that it made Mapi angry, she was about to give Alexia a peace of her mind.
  You prevented that by saying "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐲 𝐛𝐲𝐞" and ended the call before Mapi could say anything. "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥" Mapi said shaking her head and rolling her eyes, she looked at you holding in your laugh, you started bursting out laughing like crazy, Mapi started laughing to at the craziness of everything.
  Sometimes you just needed a good laugh after the hardship you've been through. Fast forward 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚. Today was the day to talk to Alexia, she even texted me to remind me and made sure to call, we decided to meet a local coffee shop near by. I got ready putting a simple black nike track sweatpants track suit and made my way into my car to go and meet up with alexia.
   I saw Alexia sitting at the table with two cups in her hands, as i got out of my car and came towards the table. "𝐇𝐢 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚" you said getting her attention off her phone. "𝐇𝐢, 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞" she said with a nice smile on her face holding the drink up on the air for you to grab.
   "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐞, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" You said with a half smile it brought a fuzzy feeling in your chest that she even remembered what your favorite drink it, but this didn't mean anything nor take back the stuff she said or did to me. "𝐍𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟."
  You nodded in response as both of you sat down. Alexia cleared her throat and rubbed her hands together and looked up and down at you. You raised one of your eyebrows nodding your head in encouragement for her to speak. "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚, 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she said pausing finding it hard to find her next words looking down, dropping her gaze. "𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐲/𝐧-", i started to lose focus getting lost in my head.
  Everything Alexia said sounded muffled and my eyes started to blur with tears, as one fell out my eyes rolling down my cheek. "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲/𝐧, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲" Alexia's voice coming back to focus sniffling wiping her tears looking down the table for a napkin. You wiped your face and sniffled looking around trying to find something more interesting.
   "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲/𝐧" Alexia said breaking the silence, you'd scoffed shaking your head in disbelief as to what she was saying. "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ? 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫?" You said with venom in your face, making Alexia look up with a frown on her face "𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐲/𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠" Alexia said.
   You nodded your head trying to take everything in, "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬" She said reaching for your hand on the table but you slowly pulled away shaking your head 'no' "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞" you said answering to her.
   The blonde in front of you nodded in agreement "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭"  Alexia said with determination in her voice moving forward almost like she was telling you a secret. You looked down and checked your phone for the time seeing a message from Mapi that read "𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚<𝟑" you smiled at your phone and looked up and decided it was time to head home.
   "𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 ? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤" you started getting up gathering your stuff. Alexia got up and said, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"   Alexia said with a smile as she reached in for a unaccepted hug which made you stiffen from shock as you grabbed one hand to pat her back to say 'All done get off me'. She smiled and walked off.
   You 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 to tell Mapi about this.

𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝. !!🥳