𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭,𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥.
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: You take Alexia to be your plus one to a after party after your show and she gets really possessive and 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 a little blurb for you guys
(𝐛𝐭𝐰 i'll take any request of Alexia and other players)
    Alexia thought you were the most beautiful woman in her eyes. She was drawn to you in many ways.
  Everything you do makes her attracted to you more and more.
  Alexia was 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 possessive over you, she was aware people found you attractive, you were a model for God's sake, she was aware you were hot.You made her soft, something she hates to admit, but one of the hundred things she loved about you.
  You were an eye sore, you were sexy, "smoking" some men would say. Epically since you were a model a lot of people looked up to you for fashion and looks and though she hates you admit for your body also.
  Sometimes, she hates how much attention you get, unwanted and wanted.
So you being at this party in a revealing two piece made her skeptical.
  You were having a blast, meeting friends talking, it was always fun to hang out with others, one of your love languages quality time.

You were interrupted with your conversation when you felt a tap on your back. You turned around being met with a Middle age man.
  "Hey" the man in front of you said. "Hey?" you said almost like a question, "do you i know you ?" you followed after with a confused look on your face.
  "You're really beautiful" the man said moving closer making you take 2 steps back in discomfort.
  Garlic hitting your nose, insinuating to you that he was drunk, 𝐞𝐰.
Your face construed in disgust. Not knowing Alexia already had her eyes on you from afar, a stoic look screwed on her face.
  Who does this guy think he is? she thought.

You looked around wondering where he came from "thanks." keeping it short and blunt trying to hint to him that you didn't enjoy his presence.
  "Want to leave this place with me?" he said with a menacing grin on his face.
  You were now disgusted and uncomfortable.
"No thank you i already have someone i'm going home to" giving him a half smile, ready to walk away you felt a tight grip on your wrist.
  "hey, i'm talking to you" The random man said with a not so pleasing look on his face.
You were shocked, and it wasn't just you who felt the same way.
  Alexia was fuming, she quickly got up walking with long strides.
  "Hey babe" The blonde said coming towards you pulling you into a heated kiss, pulling away biting your lip, wrapping her arms around your shoulders, a non pleasing looking on her face when she makes contact with the man in front of her.
  "Can i help you?" She then said to the man in front of you two.
In this moment Alexia looked the scariest, she looked angry and intimidating.
  "nothing, whatever forget i said anything" he said mumbling under his breath walking away.

You let out a deep breath out you didn't know you were holding in.
  You looked up in Alexia she looked pissed.
"What the fuck was is his problem" She said with venom in her voice, "The way i saw him looking at you, i should punch him".
  You patted her shoulder and guided her to you guys table to gather your stuff and head home. "Let's just go home baby" You said trying to clear the air throwing the suggestion out.
"I should go confront him" She said almost walking towards where the weird man disappeared to, you tugged on blazer jacket a little, preventing something Alexia may regret, since the two of you were in a tipsy daze .
"Please Alexia i just want to go home" You said with desperation in your voice.
  Alexia huffing and rubbing her hands over her face in frustration nodding her head in agreement.
  Alexia pulling the Brit to there shared car out side hopping in and a lamming the door.
  Alexia taking a moment to steady her breathing from how angry she is.
  "Alexia, baby calm down it's going to be okay..." you said rubbing her arm.
  "You don't understand, i don't like people touching what's 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" she said with an aggressive tone. "Alexia baby you know i'm only your's"
  You let out a sigh, you knew just a way to calm Alexia down and prove to her that you were 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.
  "How about you show me how bad i'm yours" You said in a seductive voice, rubbing her arm up and down again.
  Immediately Alexia said "Put your seatbelt on let's go" she husked out clearing her voice after and starting the car.
  The way she said it turned you on making you squirm in your seat.
  Alexia spending down the road driving like a mad man.
  You were pulled into an abandoned parking lot.
"Get in the back seat for me and take everything off" the blonde woman said firmly. You quickly climbing to the back slowly taking everything off, knowing alexia was watching from the rear-view mirror of her cupra.
  Once you finished stripping alexia quickly got out slamming her car door and opening the back seat.
  The cold air hitting your body making your nipples harden, make everything even more pleasing.
  You bit your lip watching Alexia come in slowly.
You helped her take off her blazer jacket and trying to unbutton her button down until she stopped you.
  "Hands off cariño, remember i'm proving to you that you're mine" She said with a sinister grin.

The hazel eyed woman coming to pull you into a heated messy teeth clashing kiss, you moaning and gasping making her slip her tongue in.
  Her pulling back harshly biting your bottom lip almost making it bleed.
  driving you crazy, alexia moving down to kiss your neck finding the right spot making your body arch.
  Alexia placing multiple kisses, moving down to your hard nipples sucking hard.
  The car being filled with your loud moans, your eyes rolling behind your head.
  Alexia leaving open kisses on your torso leaving occasionally love bites.
  She sat up satisfied with the work she's done so far, marking you.
  She moved down, her breath fanning your cunt.
"Alexia don't tease" you said in a begging tone
"Easy, Easy bebe i'll take care of you" you nodding your head in a daze of pleasure.
The hazel eyed woman biting inside your thigh teasing further, then suddenly
  Alexia suddenly sticking her mouth to your cunt giving slight kitten licks.
  Making you let out a loud moan. It quickly moved to Alexia harshly licking devouring you, her adding a finger licking your clit.
  You move your hands into her hair leaving loud breathless moans your face screwing in pleasure  "Alexia please i'm so close" As she continued to hit the right spot, the blonde groaning at making you vibrate a little making you gasp, She thought you looked the most beautiful all fucked out with pleasure. You sitting up moving her hair out her face looking down at her as she continues "Alexia please let me cum" tears now falling down your face in a euphoric daze.
  "Cum bebita" she said into you, making you let out a loud moan falling back. Releasing
  You breathing heavily trying to catch your breath.
"Oh my gosh that was amazing" you said breathlessly.
Alexia kissing up your body stoping at your neck and biting you and lifting up her head "That's not even half of it amor" she said with a teasing smile, turning you on again.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬...
𝐏𝐭.𝟐??