PART SEVENTEEN; THE DEBT

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    THAT next night, Muzan visited again

    He looked strangely peaceful, as if something good had happened, and when asking about it, all (Y/N) received in reply was that he had recently disposed of those that had been a growing displeasure to him. While obviously aware that he had murdered someone or multiple people or demons for one reason or another, she didn't question him.

    She had no need to.

    They didn't concern her.

    "I don't see why you bother to keep visiting me," (Y/N) sighed as she fixed herself a meal. "I'm not a particularly interesting person."

    "Are you, now?"

    "All we've done is talk."

    "To have such in-depth conversation is rare to come by... I'm more than entertained by you, human," Muzan smirked, the vast shift in his personality almost making her drop the rice that she was making.

She then let out another sigh.

Continuing to prep her meal, she ignored Muzan who then began perusing through the rest of the rooms within her small home, finding a plethora of abandoned books in a rather decrepit looking trunk. Dusting off the covers and flipping through the pages, becoming particularly inclined towards one regarding rare and exotic plants, he could feel his breath hitching upon one specific page.

    The spider lily was painted in broad pen strokes, faded blue ink dousing the petals.

    He couldn't believe it.

    In all of his years of searching, never once had he found anything about the Blue-Spider Lily, yet there it was documented in the very home of the one human who made him question everything.