Pink Notebook

Ava woke up, feeling frustrated after the terrible night she had yesterday. She let out a long sigh before grabbing her brush and tying up her hair. Despite feeling tired and frustrated, she knew she had to push through and get ready for school. She started to brush her long black hair and adjusted her bangs, took a deep breath and said to herself, "He'll forget what happend yesterday".

Ava got to school with her brother, as usual, they went to separated ways, Micheal acting friendly when their friends arrived and Ava being able to be herself with her friends, her closer friend group were Lily and Maya, even though most people say trios don't work, they've had this friendship for about how long they know each other.

"Van, do you have the geography homework?, I wasn't able to do it." -Said Lily slightly embarrassed.

"Lily, the assigment was to do political, physical and climate maps, are you sure you can finish them within this 23 recess minutes? You also need onion skin paper and the uhh paper coverage thingy, I think I have some left over... Remember that this assigment is 30% of our accumulative."

"30%?!- How?! well no, yeah I understand 30% but like I can't loose all these points! Quick, give me the-the! Wait no how am I going to... 30 points off my accumulative..." -Exhaled Lily

"Oh well, Anyway, i've been noticing you looking a lot at Aiden in class, do you like him?"

"What? No, I'm just trying to find out why does he hate me."

"Certainly you can't figure out why someone hates you just be looking at them Van, I just have a certain feeling you like him..." -Teased Lily

"I mean, I can't prove you wrong but well I'm just thinking!"

Do I like Aiden? I've been a hopeless romantic all my life surrounded by couples all the time, I wouldn't give a second chance to cupid, that would be stupid..

"No, I don't like him dumbass, he's rude and cold"

The recess bell sounded indicated recess time ended, Lily and Ava looked at each other and got up from their chairs, one of their others friends Maya, came over.

"Y'all! you girls won't believe it, me and-"

Ava separated from them and got lost on her own thoughts, she noticed Aiden walking alone, it would be a good time to approach him but the thoughts of how she got called out yesterday overcome her even though it wasn't that big of a deal, she sighed and tried to approach Aiden.

As Ava tried to approach Aiden, she almost tripped by a pink notebook

"What?"

Ava looked to her surrondings trying to see if someone might had dropped it, but no one seemed to. It must has been from a girl? Its the pink stereotype, but the chances from it being from a boy were not impossible.

Uhh I have boy as friends, maybe I know from who is this from.

Ava looked through the notebook, it had no name or something written... except from the first page which wrote in a what seemed a glittery blue gel pen "Ava if you found this you are the right person, if you didn't, please leave this at the lost and found"

"Oh no, I'll be late for class"

Ava arrived at class just in time before the class started, as she sat down she notice that Aiden was writing with a glittery blue gel pen. Well, this was easy to solve, but why would Aiden do that? Oh yeah he must feel guilty for being so rude to me.

Before change of class Ava approched Aiden.

Ava took a deep breath and confronted Aiden.

"I know what you're up to, Aiden. You left that notebook on purpose for me to find, didn't you?"

She raised an eyebrow at him, daring Aiden to deny it. But instead, he just looked at her with a annoyed expression.

"What in the world are you talking about? I don't even know what that is."

Ava rolled her eyes and replied.

"Don't play dumb with me, we both know you did this. You're trying to apologize for being so rude to me the other day, but this isn't the way to do it. I don't need your stupid notebook, just give me an honest apology."

"What's your evidence I have left a notebook for you?"

Ava pulled out the notebook and showed him the first page.

"As you may see, this has been writen in a blue glittery ink gel pen in which you seem to be writing in your notebook!" Ava pointed at Aiden's Classwork title.

Aiden scoffed.

"That's not my handwriting. Anyone can get their hands on glittery blue ink, they sell it at the school library. You are so weird, you don't get attention in your home? If you don't, don't look for it in me weirdo."

Once again, Ava couldn't help but feel embarassed, after school ended she bought the hairclip from yesterday and it seemed that Micheal's friends were over at their house once again.

To be continued...