Arcade

Ava woke up, her head hurts.
Ava holds her head; why does my head hurt so much?

Ava sat up on her bed, she didn't put pijamas on, she noticed and walked out of the room, as she did she saw a mess in the living room.

"Ugh!" -She exclaimed "Micheal! You left a mess"
Still grabbing her hurting head, she bumped into something, or someone? Out of instinct she said sorry, but noticed... it was Aiden! Ava's heart sank to the floor
"W-what? What are you doing here?" She said in a serious tone, in the inside she felt nervous into bumping into him.

Aiden chuckled off, "Why do you still have yesterday's clothing?"

"How do you know-?" Immediately, Ava remembered yesterday, after the lie detector didn't go off with that question.
"Shoot" Ava thought, she uncomfortably walked to the side of Aiden, Aiden side eye her, maybe thinking she was weird? He continued... surprisingly cleaning yesterday's mess.

Ava didn't felt embarrassed at all, instead kind of relieved.

Something fell, Ava didn't Identify what fell.

"You never change out of yesterday's clothing?" Teasingly asked Aiden to Ava

"Is the first time it happens, I just forgot to, okay?"
"Yeah right, whatever you say. I'll believe it."
"Hey, Ava, want to go to the arcade with me and Aiden" -Micheal came out of nowhere, he never suggests to bring Ava to activities like this.
"Uhh, Yeah I guess so."
"Cool! First let's go look for breakfast, change your appearance to look more decent Ava."

Micheal walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water, meanwhile Ava was already working on her appearance.

"We did such a mess yesterday! We aren't you helping, Mike?"

"In a moment..." Said Mike in an arrogant way.

They finished up cleaning and ate outside, they ate some sandwiches, Ava couldn't stop talking of how delicious their sandwiches were.

After some walking, the arrived to the arcade.

They played some games like a boxing game, which surprisingly Micheal won, racing cars and air hockey, which Ava won in, she didn't let anyone score a goal. But even after that, Ava couldn't wait for her favorite one; The "Pump it up".

"AAA" -Screamed Ava in excitement
"Let's go to play the pump it up!!" Enthusiastically exclaimed Ava
"No, I'm tired-" -Micheal got interrupted
"Yes!! Let's go!" -Said Aiden while running to the pump it up with Ava

Ava even forgot everything that had happened between she and him, she had way too many euphoria to think of it.

"I bet you aren't good at this, are ya'?"
"Ohh just wait after I completely destroy you in this game, I may just be the best player out there!" -Ava chuckled, she knew she was good, of course he wouldn't win, she's never met anyone better than her!

On the other side, Aiden was looking at Ava, Ava is very expressive, he couldn't help but snicker to himself. "No way she's good at this, and even if she is, I'm better." -Confidently thought Aiden.

"Let's start with an easy one, yes? So we warm up." Calmly said Aiden

"Sure, maybe you are scare I win so you put and easy one." Ava said teasingly, with a smirk.

Song: Beautiful -Wanna One

"Too easy" -Chuckled Ava

Aiden started off hitting every arrow, almost al perfectly, he didn't even missed one, meanwhile Ava, this was too easy for her, even of that she missed some arrows, it seemed kind of difficult to go slow for her.

"Wasn't this 'too easy', Ava?" -Sarcastically said Aiden, as he rolled his eyes and chuckled at Ava.

Aiden missed one.

"Shit-"

"Hey, watch your language!"

"What are you, my mom?"

To be continued...