information about my au

Some information about my au.
Some of my ideas are from tik tok and some of them I made up myself.
I'm not really good at English because it's my second language, but I will try my best.

Some quick important information

Roger freed Ace,Luffy and Sabo when he got to Laugh Tale.

My original character was never sealed but Ace,Luffy and Sabo was.

Luffy's crew and whitebeard's crew and the revolutionary army does not know that Ace,Luffy and Sabo are gods.

This are the gods in my story.
Ace is the god of the stars and time.
Luffy is the god of the sun,freedom and life.
Sabo is the god of the moon and control.
Law is the god of death and illnesses.
My Original character is the god of ?????.

Luffy.

Luffy is the sun god Nika and is also the god of freedom and life

Luffy is the sun god Nika and is also the god of freedom and life. And is also Joyboy.

He's also the oldest sibling in my au, and he was more like a dad to ace and Sabo than a brother but Ace and Sabo still see him as a brother.

He's 22 before the time skip and 24 after.

Captain of the straw had pirates.

He's also really strong and smart but he plays dumb and he holds back so nobody knows his true strength but Ace and Sabo.

Some more information about the god part of Luffy.

If you say Nika and Luffy can hear you you will feel a lot of pressure on top of you like Conqueror's haki because all of Luffy's attention will be on you.
And you will most likely pass out.

He has a Silver and Gold necklace that is a lock and it can open and inside the lock is a picture of Ace Sabo and Luffy.

Ace

Ace is the God of the stars and time

And his godly name is Astraeus.

He's twins with Sabo and he does not die at Marineford.

Ace is the 2 commander of the whitebeard pirates but none of the know he's a God.

He's 18 before the time skip and 20 after.

He's sees Luffy as his big brother but also a dad.

He's Rogers son in the way he was with Roger and Roger though of him as his son and Ace accepted it and thought of Roger as his Dad.

Ace sees Whitebeard and the crew as family but he will never admit he sees them as family.
Ace calls whitebeard pops like the rest of the whitebeard crew.

He did go after teach and was captured and put in impel down and all that but he's alive.

He also has a gold necklace that is a lock and it can open and inside the lock is a picture of Ace Sabo and Luffy.

Sabo.

Sabo is the god of the moon and control and his godly name is hanko

He's twins with Ace. and he remembers everything but he pretends to not know a lot about his past.

He's 18 before the time skip and 20 after, he joined the revolutionary army when he was 14 because Luffy,Sabo and Dragon had a talk.

He sees Luffy as his big brother and dad. And he also sees Dragon as a father figure.

He is the first commander of the revolutionary army and works under Dragon.

He also has a silver necklace that is a lock and it can open and inside the lock is a picture of Ace Sabo and Luffy.

And that's all for now I will make a another one where I will talk about law and my original character.
And the relationship between Luffy and Shanks.

I will try and update as much as possible and I hope you like what you have read for now.

If you have any question please ask me I will try and answer them.

Words for this chapter 694.