FEO 3

"Jaeheen ah! Honey, would you like to come with me to the grocery store? I'm going to buy many and I think I need helping hands" Jungkook says as he wrote on his shopping list

"Yes, papa! Be there in a minute!" Jaeheen says and went to her room to go and change.

After a few minutes, she came out and is now dressed to go out. Jungkook smiles as he turned to look at his daughter, tucking a hair behind her ear.
"Let's go?" Jungkook says and Jaeheen nodded.

Arriving at the store, the two looked around and checked their list.
"Go and get these ingredients for me, honey" Jungkook says and Jaeheen nodded, smiling and went away. Jungkook then went and look for the things left for him.

Jaeheen got back with the following ingredients, putting it in the cart and pushed it, following her father.
"You can take something you'd like" Jungkook says as he looked at her. Jaeheen smiles and took one chocolate bar.
"This will be enough, papa" She says and Jungkook chuckles.

"You sure?" Jungkook asks and Jaeheen huffs, grabbing another one.
"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist it" Jungkook says, chuckling. Jaeheen chuckles and nodded.

The two happily walked down the street when someone accidentally bumped into Jungkook. Jaeheen was fast enough to catch her father, who almost fell at the sudden impact.
"Hey, look at where you're going!" Jaeheen says, feeling mad at the guy.

Jungkook looks up and his eyes widened.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" The guy says, bowing.
"I'm Kim Taekyu... I... You guys can use this business card to contact me if I had done something... I'm really in a rush" Taekyu said and continued on his way.
"Papa, you okay?" Jaeheen says, looking at her father who's frozen in place.

"Kim Taekyu..."