FEO 11

Their reunion caused them to forget that their children is with them

Their reunion caused them to forget that their children is with them. Who didn't know what is between them and their history. They pulled away, looking at their children who both had the same confused expressions.
"Papa? Mind explaining?" Jaeheen asks, looking at her father with a raised brow.

"Jaeheen ah..." Jungkook says and grabbed Taehyung's hand, intertwining their fingers.
"Jaeheen ah, this is Taehyung... Your other father" Jungkook says and Jaeheen looked at Taehyung, her smile falling.

She looked at Taekyu, who was also shocked at the sudden revelation. Jaeheen shook her head and ran to their car, closing the door with a slam. Taehyung's smile fell as soon as he sees his daughter's reaction. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with worry.

"Hyung..." Jungkook says but Taehyung shook his head.
"Kookie, it's okay... I know she's just shocked... She haven't seen me for so long... She must've forgotten about me... I can understand her" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs, nodding.

"You're my papa?" Taekyu says, making the both of them turn their heads towards him.
"Please don't be mad..." Jungkook says, closing his eyes. He expected to hear running but he felt arms wrap around him.
"I finally met you" Taekyu says, hugging Jungkook tight. Jungkook hugged back, smiling as he felt happy to finally be able to feel the warmth of his son.

Jungkook looked at Jaeheen through the mirror. Jaeheen is looking out the window, quiet.
"Jaeheen ah?" Jungkook says but Jaeheen didn't respond nor even looked at him.
"Baby, I know you're mad..." Jungkook says and Jaeheen sighs, finally giving him a look.

"Papa, he's been gone for so long... Why did he come back?" Jaeheen asks, looking at her father with tears in her eyes. Jungkook felt his heart clench at the sight.

"Baby, your dad has a reason"

"But, papa... I know he's the reason why you always cry at night..."