Chapter Two: Sisters Reunited

~Ten Years Later~
-Norway-

Natasha was watching and quoting Moonraker when the power went out. The generator Rick Mason had given her crapped out after six hours, so the redhead got in her white Lada Niva to get fuel for the said generator.

Cheap Thrills by Sia played quietly as Romanoff turned a corner and onto a bridge which was interrupted by a grenade arrow going under the vehicle as it detonated, causing the car to flip and roll as the blast broke the glass of the windows. It stopped its tumbles after it had traveled towards the middle of the bridge, broke the fence, and was one wrong move away from falling into the icy river below.

A 1990 Land-Rover Defender 110 pulled up around fifteen to twenty meters away from the woman. The ex-widow regained her senses and climbed to the back of the car, so she wouldn't go plummeting into the rushing water under her feet. As she looked out the back window, Natasha saw a figure approaching, "I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here," and immediately reacted, "and you should know, I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off." The redhead fired her Glock 26 multiple times towards the unknown hostile, but the bullets were blocked by a shield that resembled Captain America's but smaller, not vibranium, and with a red symbol similar to a hazard sign.

Black Widow reloaded her gun as the person with a knockoff of Cap's shield slowly looked out from behind it. Right as she was about to fire again, the shield was thrown at Romanoff, but was stopped by the nonexistent window and the frame. She decided to get out of the hulk of metal that could potentially kill her, so she climbed out of the back windshield. Once she was out on the bridge, Natasha was down on one knee with her Glock ready to shoot anything coming to her, scanning her surroundings. The figure had moved to grab their shield from the car and jumped from the top of the car, blocking their head from view with the shield, over the redhead who was shooting at them again.

As the fight continued, the armored person immediately matched the Avenger's fighting style without any issues. After Romanoff realized she wasn't the hostile's key target, she glanced at the black box that held something important enough it was worth blowing her car up and almost killing the woman for. They both fought for the container and Black Widow finally just took the glowing red tubes with her as she was kicked, more like launched, into the river, leaving the former to distract her attacker.

Once the redhead got onto dry land again, she examined the vials, and noticed two pictures that she hadn't seen in over twenty years. Yelena and Natasha when they were in a Photo Booth together in Ohio.

~~~

"What's all this junk?" Natasha asked Rick as he walked away from the Norway safe house.

Mason stopped and turned around, "Oh, just some mail and personal items from the Budapest safe house."

"Budapesht?"

"Yeah. Uh Budapest," he corrected the woman.

"No it's- it's Budapesht-," Nat corrected Rick back.

"Budapest...Buda- Budapest."

"It's Budapesht sh."

"Whatever, I knew you weren't going back there so I got someone else in the flat now."

"Sorry you went through the trouble or I woulda' told you to chuck it."