Chapter 15: Goodbye, Cabin

"What" Nian Wenran was a bit puzzled.

Su Nuo exclaimed, "We opened it to help the owner of the message in the bottle! Thinking about it this way makes my conscience feel much better."

Lin An reminded quietly on the side, "The key issue is how you are going to open this bottle."

The drift bottle was sealed with a wooden cork, and opening it without damaging the bottle was quite challenging.

After contemplating Lin An's question for a moment, Su Nuo asked, "Lin An, is there a corkscrew in the cabin for opening red wine?"

"I don't know about that; I'm not very familiar with the kitchen here." Lin An had used very few tools for cooking these days, and most of them were on the kitchen counter. Moreover, the tasks of cleaning and organizing were all taken care of by Nian Wenran, so he really didn't know.

More importantly, he wanted to take Nian Wenran out for a stroll. He didn't want to stay here researching small bottles with the hero and heroine.

Seeing that Nian Wenran seemed to be about to get up to help Su Nuo search, Lin An quickly reached out and pulled Nian Wenran's sleeve. Then, he raised his eyebrows at Su Nuo and said, "I think you can go with Wen Jiusi to look for it. Besides, the two of you found the bottle together, and I think it's more appropriate for you two to open it, with that kind of..."

"Ritualistic feeling," Nian Wenran added from the side.

Yes, that's right. Doing things must have a beginning and an end, right?" The heavens doesn't disappoint those with good intentions; Lin An's expression wasn't in vain.

Su Nuo immediately received Lin An's hint. She thought she almost got things turned around. Now, her interest in Wen Jiusi far exceeded the secret of the drifting bottle.

How could Su Nuo let go of this opportunity for solitude that came to her door? Su Nuo gave Lin An an understood look and then went to the kitchen with Wen Jiusi to find the bottle opener.

Taking advantage of the situation, Lin An led Nian Wenran out of the cabin.

"Where are we going?" Nian Wenran asked curiously.

"The beach, let's go watch the sunset."

The two arrived at the closest beach to the cabin. The sun was setting right at the horizon, casting a layer of vibrant colors across the sky. The orange-red sunset adorned the sea, swaying gently with the flow of the water.

Nian Wenran happily ran ahead, reaching out to touch the faint glimmers in the air.

Lin An quietly watched Nian Wenran from behind. Sunset, seaside, beach, and a young girl – a scene no less than a masterpiece.

Lin An took out his phone and captured the moment.

"Nian Wenran," Lin An raised his phone and called out.

"What's up?"

In the instant Nian Wenran turned around, Lin An quickly pressed the capture button.

The picturesque image of Nian Wenran turning back and smiling gracefully at the seaside was frozen in Lin An's phone.

"Hey, you took a sneaky photo!" Nian Wenran playfully ran over, wanting to see how she looked in the picture. Lin An deliberately held the phone high, refusing to let her see.

After some playful teasing, Lin An made Nian Wenran promise not to delete the photo, and then he showed it to her.

Beautiful scenery and a beautiful person, every shot felt like a masterpiece. After seeing the photos, Nian Wenran was quite satisfied and asked Lin An to send her a copy.