For anybody that wanted the rest of the story

To: any-readers-that-wanted-to-keep-reading-this-story
From: Me/Editor/The-not-owner-of-the-story

Subject: About the rest of the story

Dear readers:

The main objective of this story was to correct the grammar, syntax and vocabulary failures of the original author. Also, a side objective was shortening the chapters so it would remain being a reader-friendly story instead of the monster chapters published at fanfiction.net.

As of the date  of the last two posted chapters, the original author (Masterdude21) was making a revision of the first chapters, changing a bit the plot and correcting any other errors, thus making this publication redundant, but all the other chapters after the last one published here were pretty well done, with a very small errors-to-10Kwords-ratio.

For a few months I was considering to bill (making this a paid story) if I was going to continue with the story, after all, I wasn't going to keep providing a service for free. But that would make this good story loose readers and I don't really want to put a barrier between you and more quality OP character development.

I want to make it official that I won't be updating this edited story anymore, as I've lost interest in the original story too and to continue publishing this feels too much of a chore.

You may find the rest of the story, continuing in chapter 21 at the website https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10274217/21/When-Destiny-burns

Thank you for reading down to here,

4maram

🎉 You've finished reading When Destiny Burns, Ep. 2 A Halo and Inheritance Cycle Crossover [Discontinued] 🎉