Chapter 9

Readers pov

I was in class with Carrera as Issei was with his friends talking about weird things then I looked to see this blonde girl next to issei she has the face of innocence but I decided to not think about it. "Alright everyone settle down anyways we have a transfer student joining us today." The teacher said as I look to see that oh so familiar face from yeserday walk in. "Hello everyone my name is nerissa ravencroft I just transferred from America today." Nerissa said. "Any question for Ms ravencroft." The teacher said as the same students raised their hands.

"Are you single." One of issei's friends said thinking nerissa would go out with him. "Im actually taken." Nerissa said which most of the male student sighed knowing there chances are low. "Who is it." A female student said. "My mother wanted me to give this to them." Nerissa said holding a small box revealing a ring.

"My mother requested this ring and wanted me to give it to my fiancé

"My mother requested this ring and wanted me to give it to my fiancé." Nerissa said as Carrera looked at me. 'This is the second ring.' I thought to myself since I already had the ring I was matching with Carrera. "So your like soon to be married." A female student said. "Yes I'm also wearing the ring as well." Nerissa said as the same ring was worn around her like a necklace. "Seems your gonna get a second soon to be bride." Carrera whispered as I nodded. "I wonder who it is." A female student said as the other girls were curious as well. "Well Ms ravencroft can you sit behind (y/n)." The teacher said as nerissa stopped at (y/n)'s desk and placed the box as she whispered in his my. "For you darling." She said as she sat behind (y/n) with the male students wanna gang up on him as (y/n) put the box in his pocket as class began.

-timeskip to lunch-

The bell rang as both nerissa and Carrera walked up to me. "So this is the youngest daughter of the ravencroft family." Carrera said. "And this is your girlfriend (y/n)." Nerissa said feeling the aura of two women that I don't want to piss off. "Yes and Yes." I said taking them both outside.

Third person pov

The three of them were sitting on the hill with (y/n) leaning against a tree. "Those male students really hate me for you guys be my girlfriends." He said. "Well that's their problem." Carrera said. "I'm very new to the human society can you explain." Nerissa said. "Some of the male students in this school are perverts there's a specific trio named the perverted trio. Most of the male students are envious in this school." Carrera said. "While the girls are just normal girls who want the big scoop on things like how they were curious on who the ring was for." (Y/n) said taking the box out of his pocket and putting the ring on his left hand since he has one on his right.

"I can almost feel the power of the ravencroft family." (Y/n) said. "The ravencroft family is known for their voices my father specializing is interrogation making his victims confess precious information." Nerissa said. "My specialty was in singing my voice like I said was able to bring crowds in the underworld but it turned too good almost driving the inhabitants mad. Which is why I limit my time of singing." Nerissa said. "So this ring can help me manipulate those with my voice." (Y/n) said as nerissa nodded. "More like control." Carrera said. "But mostly is a fashion accessory." Nerissa said.

"Also nerissa how can me and Carrera can see your horns but the normal students couldn't." (Y/n) said. "Oh my sister casted a spell where those who are part of the supernatural can see them but not the normal human so they see me as a normal girl." Nerissa said. "Huh pretty neat." Carrera said as (y/n) felt two holy signatures. "What's wrong." Carrera said. "Holy power you feel it too." (Y/n) said as Carrera nodded. "Let's go you coming with us nerissa." (Y/n) said as she nodded as they went to the occult research club.

Issei pov

I was with Rias and the others Rias was talking with two members of the church I presume. "So why did you come to us people from the church usually don't come to devil territory." Rias said. "We wanted to tell you devils that you shouldn't interfere with our mission and we assume you would work with the fallen angels." The girl with dark blue hair said. "Why would we work with them." Rias said. "Besides you devils are weak to holy weapons." The blue haired girl said.

"What is this I'm feeling." Irina said as we all felt it too. I look to see it was (y/n), his friend Carrera, and the girl who recently transferred to our class. "So this is what I felt." (Y/n) said. "(Y/n)." I said. "So what is this meeting about." (Y/n) said as I filled him in with what happened. "So that's what this is about Kiba left and this is about the holy sword Excalibur splitting into fragments." (Y/n) said as I nodded. "Well if there is nothing to say then we'll be taking our leave." The blue haired girl said. "Though why not a match. I'm curious of an Excalibur user." (Y/n) said. "(Y/n) are you insane." I said. "Issei will join too." He said as I facepalmed.

Third person pov

They were all outside with everyone watching with what's about to go down. "Why don't you introduce yourselves before you are slain." The blue haired girl said. "(Y/n) tempest this is issei hyoudou." (Y/n) said introducing the both of them as they were about to go Kiba walked out of nowhere. "Kiba." (Y/n) said. "Sub out (y/n) I should fight this." Kiba said as he saw Kiba with this cold glare which (y/n) let Kiba have.

(Y/n) then stood next to Carrera watching this fight go down. "They are at a disadvantage." Carrera said as (y/n) nodded. "But issei's movement has gotten quicker ever since the time at risers." (Y/n) said as he watched Kiba fight with arrogance rushing in with his strikes. The fight continued on with the four of them as issei got cut making his boosted gear reset. "Tag in." (Y/n) said as he walked up to irina. "A sword that can extend length an interesting challenge." (Y/n) said standing across from her. "So you must be (y/n) tempest." Irina said he nodded as he got into a stance knowing this will be a challenge.