Chapter 13

Readers pov

I was still at Azazel's after Dan Feng gave me back control after his conversation with him. "Interesting." Azazel said. "What of it." I said confused. "He told me about you breaking him out of the shackling prison something that hasn't been possible yet you broke through that barrier." Azazel said. "Did he." As azazel nodded. "You said to him even traitors can be redeemed." Azazel said. "Yes I did as I grew as a person I knew I shouldn't cling to the past." I said sipping my glass.

"Well I would say this was a nice conversation. I've seen you've been looking at my collection of items." Azazel said. "Yes it's very mesmerizing." I said. "Why not take a gander." He said as I got up and looked around. 'Weapons galore along with paintings from ancient civilizations.' I thought to myself. "Partner I feel that if a holy aura is coming from one of these items." Dan Feng spoke in my mind. "Holy." I said looking around as I saw a crown I took hold of it as a white light shined in the room.

Third person pov

"Partner." Dan Feng said as he spoke from his mouth and not from (y/n)'s mind. "Dan Feng what happened your not in my mind." (Y/n) said as his voice pitch was a bit higher. Dan Feng was utterly shocked looking at the person before him or should I say her.

"(Y-Y/n) your a girl

"(Y-Y/n) your a girl." Dan Feng said. "You took over my body." (Y/n) said. "Azazel." Dan Feng said as azazel came into the room. "You touched the crown didn't you." He said. "Crown what is it." Dan feng said. "That crown wielded one of the most dangerous spirits two actually one angel the other a devil. The effects of when someone touches the crown is irreversible." Azazel said. "So I'm gonna be like this for the rest of my life." (Y/n) said. "Yes I would also say to get your emotions stable as well." Azazel said. "Spirits depend on emotions to keep themselves stable if your emotions are beyond negative you'll become inverse. The spirits you hold in that body is metatron and satan." Azazel said. "Then we should take the crown with us." Dan feng said. "Yes it would be best I'll fill you in if anything if I come to a solution." Azazel said.

The two left azazel's as they both went back to rimuru city. "I'm scared of how nerissa and carrera will react once they see me like this." (Y/n) said scared of her new look. "Let's go have a talk with rimuru-san about this." Dan Feng said as the two walked into the main building.

Rimuru pov

I was in my office looking over some of the towns problems some going smoothly. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said as I saw it was (y/n) and he brought someone with him. "(Y/n) what can I do for you who's your friend." I said looking at him. "Uhh I'm (y/n) rimuru-san." The white haired female said. "Ehh (y/n) that's you then." I said looking at (y/n)'s body. "Dan Feng." (Y/n) said. "Dan Feng took over your body how." I said. "This crown was the reason." (Y/n) said putting it on my table. "Great sage can you give me a run down." I said. 'This crown holds the spirit metatron and satan.' Great sage said. "Metatron and Satan." I said. "The person we meet up with us told that we have to keep (y/n)'s emotions in check because if (y/n) goes in the negative she'll go inverse." Dan Feng said.