Prologue: Reet

R E E T

Author pov

"Kriti! See where your sister is?" Someone asked. "She is doing her dancing practice mom, I'll call her wait " Kriti reet's younger sister replied. Kriti run where she was dancing.

"Didi! Didi!" Kriti shouted while running. "Shhh don't shout she is dancing just look at her." Ruhaan reet's younger brother said to kriti. She was dancing in courtyard where sun cast his golden soft embrace. Reet was so immense in her dancing and with her every move her vibrant red dress was also dancing and the mirror work on it was being shiny hues. The gingles of her anklets while she was moving were echoes in palace.

The courtyard is usually fill with air but it was being a stage for reet. As the music was playing her feets were moving. The audience were the peacock, squirrel, ruhaan, kriti and prem. As she completed her dance she stands while panting, and the voice of applause was heard. It was by her siblings. "Thank you thank you." She said while bowing.

Reet pov

I was dancing on o re Piya while prem and ruhaan were being audience with my other friends from nature. As kriti came by shouting my name and ruhaan stop her and they're just seeing me dancing.

As I heard the applauses. I smiled at them. "Thank you thank you." I said with a bow to them. "Didi waah kya dance Kiya hai!." Prem my another younger brother said while approaching me with a big smile. "Thank you bro." I replied with same energy.
("Didi, what a wonderful dance you have done!)

"Reet didi come on mom is calling you and if you don't go right now she'll eat you up." Kriti exclaimed. "Oh yea yea I don't want to be ate up now. Abhi toh indian polity bhi Puri nhi padhi, mai abhi mar nhi sakti." I said and start to run towards the kitchen. While my anklet wear echoing in whole palace.
("Oh yea yea I don't want to be ate up now. I haven't even read Indian Politics completely yet, I can't die yet.")

"Yes matashri say why did you remember your daughter?" I asked her. "Reet finally you are here. I want to tell you three things." Mom said. "Yes, your orders, on my eyes ma'am." I giggled and kriti chuckle standing behind me. "First get all your books out from shelf we're replacing the things from that place." Mom said and futher she was about to speak but I interrupt her. "What why I love my that shelf only." I cried.

"Okay so keep it in your room if you are that much fond of it. Second. Give the necessary equips and things to the mens who are going to forest." She said. "Wow! Can I go with them. Please please please." I said while pleading. "No." She disagree. "Please maa please please please." I plead. "Let her go, bhabhi." The voice came from behind.

As I turned to look the owner of the voice. It was my aunt. "But avantika how she--." I cutt mom off. "Yes Chachi is telling right you should let me go." I said in excitement. "Ask your dad." Mom said while looking away. "Okay I'm sure he'll say yes." I firmly said. Dad was going from here coincidencely while talking on phone. I run towards him. "Dad! Dad! Listen na...."I said but he sign me to wait.

"No, listen now can I go to the forest please please please." Being busy on call he just agreed. I jumped in joy and excitement. "Yay yay! I know he would agree on this." I said loudly. My mom being angry on dad. "Okay listen to me first the third thing." Mom said in disagree tone. "Say say madam." I chuckled. "Come before 5:00 we've to go to neelam's house." Mom said. "Oh mishthi's house! Wow okay I'll." I said.

"Go safely!" Mom shouted as I run to my room. I lock the door, close all the window. I went the space behind my mirror. There was a big box. I opened it it made a creak voice. A smile crept on my face as I saw my sword. I took it and stare at it for few minutes and keep it in my long bag and hide it with other stuffs.