Chapter 6: Wolves are not sheep.

Silas Raiden Sunniva

Four days later.

He's absolutely nothing like the tabloids say he is. They called him a flirt. The called him lazy. They basically said he was a wild child who cared for no one except himself.

That's not what I see in him at all. He's respectful. Studies harder than even me. And he's excelling in his private lessons. He hasn't done anything to give me a reason to hate him except him being here at all. That pisses me off even more.

Atlas should be here. Not him.

Valdis is constantly pushing us away. Keeping us at arm distance. All four of us. I'm greatful that he isn't trying to replace Atlas but it just makes me hate him more that he's being a decent person. And I hate myself for wanting to hate him.

It doesn't help that he's just as pretty as his brother, maybe even prettier.

I finish getting dressed for today. I make sure there are no wrinkles in my uniform and head into the kitchen where Callum has made us breakfast. He enjoys mixing he Alchemic talents and cooking, always adding extra things into his meals to give our bodies the extra nutrition that they need.

I tuck Kyro's white hair behind his ear and kiss him on the cheek before sitting down in my seat. Callum sets a plate in front of me and winks before doing the same for Lucian. The big guy sits in his chair with a heavy thud. He tilts his head back when Callum wraps his hand in his long braids and pulls his head back. Callum slants his lips across Lucian's and the big guy smiles and complies. They look so good together. My magic heats my blood and I devour the two of them with my glowing gaze.

Most of the other Quints have lovers outside of their bonds but I find that no one can compare to my Quint brothers. Orange, gold, green, and blue. Purple used to be part of this love but Atlas is gone, taking a piece of me with him.

We all finish our meals quickly and head out the door. It's not till we're in our seats for class that I notice a certain Prince isn't with us.

"Where is he?" I whisper into Lucians ear and the big guy gives me shrug. Of all the classes the Lazy Prince could have missed, this was the wrong one.

It is a Princes duty to know what is expected of him and how he can best lead his people.

An orange haze coats my vision. I'm pissed. Lucian and Kyro scoot away from me slightly to protect themselves from the heat my body is giving off.

Don't kill him. Don't kill him. Don't kill him.

I chant to myself. It's time to finally teach the brat a lesson.