V I S I O N S

V i n n i e

The sun has almost completely set. Draco asked for my company to the black lake and of course I'd agree. I brought the lemon bars he made me. He said he succeeded the first time he tried following the recipe, Enzo appeared behind us and exposing of how many attempts and how many glasses of wine Draco has thrown across the room because of it. I find it cute.

We sat beside each other in silence but not the awkward kind of silence. The silence where we needn't to utter a word in order for us to know what we needed. The silence that brought comfort.

We spent until almost curfew just catching up for the missed weeks. In the point of view of others, we might seem like the perfect couple to avoid having the same dynamic with, the couple that rises red flags up the top of the tower of their own castle. Part true, yes. But what other people think about it close to irrelevant.

"It's almost curfew," Draco said, standing up and reaching his hand to me. "I'll accompany you to your dorm" I grabbed his hand, he gripped it tenaciously.

"Eloi"

The voice again, air filled my head and I felt as if it doesn't have enough power to lift its own. I felt my knee wobbling and I haven't even tried to stand up yet. The grip of my hand on Draco's tightened and I haven't noticed.

"Vin?"

"Eloi"

I heard ringing alongside the voice calling me the nickname only Nova has called me. An eerie sound blend into it. My vision was fading and I could barely open my eyes without getting dizzy.

"Eloi"

"Eloi"

"Eloi..."

I woke in the midst of a dark foggy place. The voice...again. "Eloi"

"Okay, stop. Who the bloody hell are you?" I demanded, my voice cracked and I felt a piercing pain on the bottom right rib. I grabbed on the area on where I felt the pain and started walking to whenever my feet takes me. I asked myself where I head to but all I could answer is wherever this voice is not.

"Eloi"

It was louder this time, I turned my heel and saw a brunette haired girl on her back. Funny, we have the same hair.

"Eloi"

I walked towards the girl facing her back on me, the ringing along the eerie sound grew louder, I felt my chest tighten and the pain on my rib worsen, and I was finally close enough to reach her—

"Vin!" A voice woke me for the second time. I sat up and started catching my breath. Draco. His hand wrapped magnetically around me and sighs in relief. After a few seconds of the embrace, he let go and cupped my face. His face screams worry. I haven't seen him like this before, fascinating. I grabbed his hands and glided my hand inside his robe, it's something we've always done—massaging of our forearms— for reassurance that we're okay. He cleared his throat, snatched his hands away and fixed his robe with a pat "Are you well?" The tone of his voice had changed.

My eyebrows met in a furrow. I shook my head and tried to ignore it. "Couldn't be any better"

"You always say that, Miss Weasley." Madame Promfrey said, entering the scene with a tray of medicine, tea, and desserts.

I chuckled. My voice enthusiastic. "I'm completely fine, Madame Promfrey, I always am!"

"Fine to the extent your mother had sent me a tray of her pumpkin pasties because you're here at the infirmary almost everyday"

"Well—"

"Hush hush," Madame Promfrey shushed with her index on my lip. Draco giggled. "You'll be good to go tomorrow morning, Mr, Malfoy. You're free to leave at any time you wish to" she said then left.

"You're here almost everyday?" Draco queried, slowly turning his head to my direction.

"Not really, it's a more bizarre way to put it," I reached of a pasty and took a bite out of it. "Want shom?" I offered, my mouth half full.

"No, thank you, darling" he answered. I looked at his forearm, it's completely hidden. Not that it normally wasn't since our uniforms are long, but he'd normally let me touch him. The rumors—

"I've had you change into my clothes"

"Rweally?" My mouth still half-full. I took the cup of tea the pasties came with and sipped it to swallow with the pastry I was eating. I unbuttoned the first three buttons on my hospital gown and checked what I was wearing. I saw Draco on my peripheral view looking away.

I was wearing his clothes. A green jumper with Slytherin written on it.

"I look good in Slytherin green," I chuckled "maybe the sorting hat made a mistake to not put me in Slytherin"

"You look good in everything," Draco replied "but I do think you'd do great in Slytherin"

We looked at each other for a few seconds and I burst out laughing. His eyebrows met in confusion but laughed with me anyway.

I'VE NOTHING MUCH TO SAY BUT PAPUNTA PALANG TAYO SA EXCITING PART (we're only headed to the exciting part)

ILY ALL THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORYYYYYY