He Snuck In The Window

Warnings:None, unless vanilla smut is scary to you.

He doesn't realize what he does to you. Finally you got alone time with him, even if it was 1am and you had to sneak him into your room. He didn't like the thought of sneaking out. But he needed you. He needed to claim you as his. His worries washed away as he saw you, and finally got to move his hands over your soft skin. He was careful but rough at the same time. Starting by pushing you against the wall, holding your arms over your head and using his other hand to lean your chin up toward him. He kissed you softly at first, then hungrily, with passion. He explored your mouth with his tongue, leaving you breathless when he finally pulled back from your enticing dance. His free hand roamed up and down your body, till it landed on your waist. He moved his body closer to yours. Your lower bodies were pressed together, and you could feel his excitement against you. An immediate butterfly feeling fell into your stomach. (Oh, how I missed writing.) He looked down at you, asking for permission with his dark brown, innocent (not) eyes. You nodded, heaving a little bit at the heat he was making you feel. He slipped his hand under your shirt and felt around, rubbing your nipples to make you moan softly. He smirked, knowing you needed to stay quiet. "Oh, my darling, I can make you make much louder sounds than that... but I'll be gentle tonight, since it's your first and we need to be quiet." (It was his first too, he didn't mention that though.) He unclasped your bra and let your arms down to take it and your shirt off. His also came off at this time. Then me moved lower, pulling down your shorts slowly then rubbing around your panty area, feeling how wet you were. It made him smile to feel the liquids coming out of you, all caused by your arousal. That he gave you. His pants and boxers came off, and his nice sized package was waiting. You looked scared, and he could tell. "Here's the thing. Don't be scared. I'll be real gentle." He pulled down your panties. He picked you up by the legs and lifted you up the wall. Then he entered you halfway. The way he could hold you at a certain height so easily was kinda hot. You let out a moan but he covered it with a wet kiss. He slowly pushed the rest in, looking to you for reassurance of your pleasure. You moaned loudly into another kiss, and he started slowly moving in and out of you. Pushing deeper rather than faster, making you need more. "I'm gonna move you to the bed okay love?" You nodded holding back soft noises as he was still pushing in while talking. He slowly lifted you away from the wall and carried you over the the bed. He set you down careful and was able to move in and out at a faster pace while holding your legs up tightly against his hips. Your hands were gripped tightly to the silk bedsheets, legs trying to squeeze against his lanky figure. You were biting your lip to hold back moans, and he couldn't help but let out deep groans. You were breathing heavily, and you dug deeper into your mattress as he picked up the pace. You were getting close to reaching your high when you felt him hit a certain spot inside you, causing both of you to start dripping with liquids as you came, all of them mixing inside you and spilling out. You let out unsteady breaths, then realized how sore your legs were. "I- I uuh don't know if I can stand.." His eyes widened. "O-oh uuh come here." He immediately lifted you up and held you like you would hold a toddler on your hip. He supported your ass to keep you up. "Where are your wipes?" You had some for other things, stashed away for when school came. You pointed to your back pack and he set you down on the bed and looked in the smaller pocket, quickly grabbing them and coming over to you. He took one out and started wiping you down gently. He then wiped himself and walked over to your closet. He grabbed a pair of pajama pants, then picked up his hoodie that was on the ground. He slipped them over you, making small contact by grazing his hands over you and smiling every time he did it. Then he lifted you up by the armpits and sat on the bed, you coming back down on top of him. "Are you sure you can stay? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble just because of me.."
"My love, I would get into all the trouble in the world if it was all caused by spending time with you after rearranging your guts for the first time. Now let me put on a movie." He grabbed the remote to the lights and TV, turning off the led lights and turning on The South Park movie, since he knew you liked it. You cuddled up close to his chest and fell asleep after half the movie.