Come Here Puppy..

Warnings:Choking, Collars and or Restraints, and Pet-Play.

You were laying on your stomach, facing the end of the bed. Your boyfriends desk was against the wall a couple feet from the bed and he was playing some video game. You were bored but didn't want to interrupt him. He was yelling into his mic, trash talking all of his friends. You got up from the bed and knelt beside his desk looking up at him. He pulled his headphones off on one side and turned to you. "Yes, darling?"

"Do you mind if I come sit up there with you and watch you? I'm bored."

"My puppy's bored? Well that won't do. Come here." He patted his lap and you got up. You slid over the arm of his chair and into his lap. His arms slid under yours, grabbing his controller from where he had set it on his desk. He started playing his game again, and put his head on your shoulder. You got a bit uncomfortable and tried turning around into a different position when you felt your boyfriend grab you by the hips and stop you from moving. "What are you doing?" You asked him.

"If you move one more inch in a way that I can feel down there you won't be able to handle it puppy." You stopped moving and sat back down in the position he held you in. You felt his slight hard under you, and you then laid your head down on his chest. You intently watched him play, and he kept leaving kisses on your forehead occasionally. You moved a bit again in order to get comfortable, and felt him grow completely hard under you. He looked at you. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

He kissed you. "It's alright puppy." He kept playing but it was obvious something was bothering him. He looked down at you after turning off the game. "Puppy can we please? It hurts I can't handle it."

"W-we can." He saw you shyly looking down and took control first like normal. He lifted you off his lap and carried you over to the bed. He set you down then went back and grabbed something from his desk. You sat in a knelt position on the bed waiting for him. He got closer and spread what he had in his hands over the bed. There was a collar, chain leash, pink cuff restraints, and some lingerie with very little fabric. "Do you want to put it on yourself or should I do it?"

"I think you should do it." He put his hand to your chin as you said it. "Why love? Because your just my dumb little puppy?" You nodded innocently at him. He let go of your chin and started kissing your neck and taking off your clothes. He tossed them onto the ground and grabbed the lingerie he had prepared for you. His hands moved over your body as the pulled down the straps. Once on, he backed up and stared at the way you looked. "You looks so beautiful my princess. Now can you be a good puppy for daddy while he restrains you?"

"Yes master!~" He smirked happily and grabbed them from beside you. "Turn around love." You did as he said and turned around, still kneeling. He put the cuffs on. Then he grabbed the collar and moved your hair to the side to put it on and then attach the leash. He then pushed you over so your face was pushing into the mattress and your ass was up in his view.
"My fingers are going to go in okay puppy?"

"Okay master.." He slowly entered one finger and started moving it around slowly. Eventually he added two more fingers and continued stretching you out with the foreplay. After awhile, you were bucking your hips. You needed the friction from him. You couldn't way any longer.
"Please just put it in!~ I-Im ready!" He smirked.
"If that's what you want my pup." You abruptly felt it slide in. He pushed it all the way in immediately. It didn't hurt like you thought it would. But you did immediately moan out loudly. He started slowly thrusting, hitting your core with each one. Slowly he picked up the pace, grabbing your hips to bring you deeper into it. You were a mess, moaning and twitching as he hit it harder. You tried closing your legs a bit as the pleasure was too much, and were met with a sensual slap on the ass.

"Don't close your legs pup. Keep them open like a good girl." That had you going crazy. It had all built up inside you when he stopped and pulled out.
"Did you finish?" You asked.

"No, I want to see you looking at me as I rearrange your insides." You face turned bright red as he flipped you over and started going at it again. He looked straight into your eyes, and then looked down to where he was filling you up.

"You look so gorgeous taking it like a good girl. Driving me crazy right now puppy." His hands caressed all around your body, feeling up your breasts and leaning down to kiss the insides of your thighs. You felt him twitch inside and with one last groan, he released inside you. The sensation brought you to coming to. He slowly pulled out of you, everything leaking out.

"S-such a good puppy... making daddy cum like that.. such a good, good girl~.." He leaned over you now that he was soft and started kissing and sucking on your neck to mark you. He moved back again and grabbed wipes from his desk. He wiped you and then unrestrained you. You immediately wrapped your arms and legs around him.

"Deciding to be clingy after that, love?"

"I can't walk..."

".."

"Uh.."

"I'm sorry love I should've gone softer."

"It's alright..." You nuzzled into his neck and he pushed you hands off him, then taking off the tight lingerie you had been wearing and replacing it with panties and one of his large sweatshirts. He lifted you up from under your thighs and carried you to the head of the bed, where he turned so you'd be straddled onto him. You got comfy and started cuddling him. He played with your hair until you slowly fell asleep... (more parts wit this guy?)