7|•𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘•

✨🦋✨

नमकीन सी बात है, हर नयी सी बात में
तेरी खुशबू चल रही, है जो मेरे साथ में
हलका हलका रंग बीते कल का
गहरा गहरा कल हो जायेगा, हो जायेगा
आधा इश्क, आधा है, आधा हो जायेगा
कदमो से मीलों का वादा हो जायेगा

✨🦋✨

Make sure you do vote and comments!

It has been three days to the engagement ceremony

It has been three days to the engagement ceremony. And my mind is still stucked to the incidents of that day. To both happy and terrifying moments. How the lights went off, how I panicked and how my fiancé handled me. I was literally not in my senses but he did everything maturely.

'Tum dono sunn bhi rahe ho mai kya bol raha hun?'

(Are you guys even listening to what I am saying?)

Vidhaan bhaiya spoke a bit louder making me take out of my thoughts.

'Haan, kuch bola tune?' Ahaan bhaiya asked him.

(You said something?)

'Bhai yarr!' He whined and we chuckled.

(Brother!)

I was in my room lying on the bed with my head as usual on Ahaan bhaiya's lap. He was giving me a light head massage when I complained about a mild headache. We three were catching up about our day. It was our habit. Mumma and Pa went to an event and would be late.

'And then she asked me out for a date but I refused' Vidhaan bhaiya continued his story.

He was telling us about the daughter of one of the investors who was attracted towards him after seeing him in the engagement pictures. They were revealed the next day and are still trending on social media. People have been creating couple hashtags and Instagram edits of the pictures.

'Achanak usko tujhme itna interest kaise aa gaya' Ahaan bhaiya voiced out my question.

(How come she became interested in you suddenly?)

'You've got a charming brother' Vidhaan bhaiya praised himself lifting his imaginary collar earning a smack from Ahaan bhaiya.

'Seedhe seedhe bolo na aapne flirt Kiya usse' I mocked him.

(Say clearly that you flirted with her)

'This time I didn't. She just saw the pictures the day they were out and then followed me on Instagram' he defended himself.