23|•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒•

Make sure you do votes and comments.

✨🦋✨

नज़रों से नज़रें मिली तो
जन्नत सी महकी फिजायें
लब ने जो लब छू लिया तो
आसमान से बरसी दुआएं
ऐसी अपनी मोहब्बत
ऐसी रूह-ए-इबादत
हम पे मेहरबान दो जहां

✨🦋✨

'Dhairya!! Fresh flowers laya?' Revati shouted from the hall to his son

'Ek kaam time par nahi hota iss ladke se' She muttered in frustration as she got no response.

'Haan Mom, ye lo!' Dhairya answered, coming inside the penthouse with a box full of fresh flowers.

'Ja thaal me nikaal kar le aa' She said to her son who went to follow his mother's command.

'Badi mom ye phoolon ki mala' Aadhya spoke, coming to the hall with a plate full of garlands where Revati was doing the preparations.

'Haan, vahaan rakhde aur beta zara Rudra ko dekh kar aa ready hua ki nahi' She said to Aadhya.

She nodded and went to her brother's room. She knocked on the door and went inside after hearing a 'come in'.

'Bhaiya, are you ready?' she asked looking at Rudra, who was setting his hair looking into the mirror.

'Yeah!' He spoke, turning to her.

'How am I looking?' He asked, flaunting his mustard yellow kurta pajama to which she gave a thumbs up with a wink to which he grinned.

'Aap bahar jao, mai bhabhi ko bula kar lati hu' She said and was about to leave.

'Aadhu, tu ruk, I'll go and call her' he spoke resulting teasing smirk from her.

He lightly tapped her on the head, causing her to whine. Then, he went to Avi's room only to find it empty. He pulled out his phone and checked his emails for a few minutes. After a while, Avi emerged from the closet, already dressed and ready for the day.

'Ansh!' She said facing his back.

He kept his phone inside his pocket and turned to face her. His breath got hitched seeing her in a saree.

She emerged, draped in the vibrant hues of the saree, his breath caught in his throat. As he saw her in a saree for the first time, his heart couldn't help but flutter. At that moment, time seemed to stand still as he beheld her beauty in awe. The delicate folds of the fabric accentuated her curves, while the intricate patterns adorned her like a work of art.