the rescue

Thailand was shown with a beautiful landscape by the ocean as a dirty blonde headed women wearing a red shirt with a leather jacket with jeans and ankle boots as her family crest necklace lays on her chest it was Kari Taylor mikealson as she walks into a beautiful home as it was 3 stories high.

many whistles at as Kari rolls her eyes at the stupid teenage boys.

She was walking through a hallway into her and her husband's bedroom as a bald shaved head man with a grey v neck t shirt and jeans was shown looking out at the landscape around then as two rings rest on his hand one with her family crest with a m and his wedding band his name was Jonas Taylor mikealson.

"Jonas" she says walking towards her husband with a smile as he pulls her into a kiss as she hums.

Just then knock was heard on the door pulling the two mates apart "I hear two heart beats I wonder who ever they are what they want" Kari says grabbing Jonas hand as she leaves out the room.

She walks towards the front door as the knocking continues as she swings the door open as she sees a Chinese elder men and a slightly tanned man beside him as they stare at her in shock as she raised an eyebrow "yes how can I help you" her British accent can be heard clearly.

Mac gulps" uh yeah I think we got the wrong place we're looking for Jonas Taylor" he asked him and zhang had stopped by the docking post were they thought Jonas lived but apparently they were wrong.

Kari turns her head "it seems they are looking for you" she says as he stands beside her "what do y'all want I'm trying to spend quality time with my wife" he says shocking the two men.

"Uh we need your help your ex wife and two other people went in a sub and past the thermocline but there were complications meaning we think they encountered the same thing you did many years ago "Zhang explained.

Jonas swore he would never get back into the ocean but he couldn't let a innocent person like his ex wife died as he looks towards his wife as they share an understanding look as he turns back to the two people in front of her" she comes with or I don't go" he says.

"Of course shall we go to the helicopter" Mac says.

"We'll take my families helicopter "Kari asked before soon they leave.

A helicopter was shown heading towards the station as Zhang and Jack as the helicopter lands as the door opens before Kari gets out wearing a short leather jacket with a grey tank top and jeans with knee high boots with her family's necklace on as Jonas soon joined her side.

Jack holds a hand out to Kari "jack Morris nice to meet you" he says with a smirk.

"And I'm married so back off" Kari says as she and Jonas walk past a shocked jack.

Jonas laughed hugging his wife" his face was priceless" he says as jack glares at them as Kari smirks.

"It seems my daughter took a glider and went down to try and tug the sub up" Zhang explained as he leads them over to an elevator.

"She should wait until she had help not try to be a hero on her own" Kari says coldly as the elevator closed.

"Well who are you and Heller never said anything about Jonas getting married" a voice says as they turn to Jax with crossed arms leaning against the wall.

many wince if there was one thing about Kari she didn't take disrespect lightly.

Kari smirks "my name is Kari Taylor mikealson love" she says as many gasp.